Chapter 8

ALISSA PICTURE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANIKA

"So, cupcake how was your first day of school." Ashton questions.

"Hell." Ashton chuckles. Fuck him and his damn cute laugh. I wanted to stay angry, but I can't when he's around. The reason I'm angry was at PE with Ashton we were racing I was about to win if I didn't fall face-first into the mud causing everyone to laugh at me.

"How about we go to a cafe and I buy you a drink."

"Can Issa come?"

"No, she's with Ashlie getting ready for a date." I pout. He pinches my cheeks.

"Aww come on you'll be with me." His baby voice is annoying, so I just say yes. His smile widened. After about five minutes I arrive at this cute cafe.

Cafe:

We step inside and It's even more beautiful

We step inside and It's even more beautiful. We walk up to the counter. A lady comes from the back she's dressed in a white apron and white shirt with her name on it.

"Hello boss, I didn't know you were coming today. Sorry if everything's not as good as it can be."

"Don't worry about its Mable. This is my mate, Anika." I awkwardly wave at her and she smiles back.

"Ima go sit down you can come to take our order." She nods and goes to the back. Ashton guides me to a table for two both chairs are hanging by the roof. On the table says re-severed. I sit opposite Ashton.

"So, boss huh."

"Yep, I own this place." He smirks. "What do you think."

"It's ugly." I lying this place is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen but I'm not going to tell him that. Ashton's smirk falls off his face. "I'm lying idiot......."He smiles warmly at me.