Chapter 4

Ashlie ASHTON'S TWIN😉

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANIKA

I woke up to the sight of Alissa hugging Ashton. It was an adorable sight to see if only I had a phone. I heard a knock on the door and laid back down pretending to be asleep. A female version of Ashton came in. She looked just like except with no tattoos and she had brown eyes as for Ashton's it was blue. I watched as she dragged her suitcase into the room and jumped at the sight of us. Gosh I know I'm ugly, but this is just being mean. I opened my eyes slightly and see Ashton jump up in a record of 5 seconds. He got off the bed and hugged her kissing her forehead and whispering to each other. They looked like best friends who haven't seen each other in years. I heard a thud and felt my bones almost jumped out of my skin. I managed to catch Ali(Alissa)and fall with her on top of me.

I mumbled, "Ali your leg is somewhere it shouldn't be." With that said she jumped up and got off me. I giggled at her actions. I got up from off the floor and saw Ashton and the girl I think is his sister looking at me with amusement. Ali got up and hugged me startling me making us fall backward. I smiled something I haven't done in a while. Rarely and every time I smile Ali would start to cry. She hugs me tighter and I hugged her back.

Ashton cleared his throat making all heads go in his direction. He spoke up saying," Anika this is my twin sister Ashlie. Ashlie my mate Anika." I cringed at the word mate.

After a few minutes of uncomfortable silence, Ashton spoke up," Ashlie will lend you a pair of her clothes so you can go shopping with her."