2

2 years. 2 years since you left me, left us. I don't know what to say anymore. They say I've slowly started to stop acting like an idiot. That should've happened earlier. Then, I wouldn't have lost you.

Although I try to apologize to all of them, including her, they can't forgive me. My actions were so terrible. After you left, it's like our entire family was crushed. Shattered. Broken.

One day, the team invites me on a job request. I slowly lift up my head, and mumble a "no". Then, the ice princess drags me with him, not listening to my complaints.

As we board the train, I feel an urge to hurl. Just being on a mode of transportation scares the crap out of me. Although, I resist it as we sit down.

When the train starts moving, I feel sick. I push it down anyways, and look at the changing landscape in front of me. Trees, water, clouds- all swirling in a mass full of nature. They're beautiful, but they could never compare to you. I suddenly jolt up as the train stops, and we quietly file out. I take a sharp breath when we reach the outside.

Apparently for this job, we would have to stop a rampaging demon. It sounds so cliche, yet townsfolk have reported that it could kill people. I didn't mind that. What did I have to lose? Happy slowly flies after me, silent. He's been like that ever since you left. Not speaking a word.

Why can't you just come back?