4

I ran into a empty alleyway, and sat down on a fallen crate. This just isn't like me. Normally, I can get past losses and keep fighting. But this time, I can't. I know I can't blame you, because it was my fault, but I can't help feeling that you took away my happiness. You were the one joy in my life, and now I've lost you.

I knew that in my head, I keep repeating the same words over and over again in my head, but it's all I can do to express the feelings I had hidden for you.

Soon, I saw Happy flying towards me, calling my name. It's strange hearing his voice again. I haven't heard it for so long, it sounds...new.

"(Me), where are you? We need you!" He called. He soon spotted me, and quickly flew over. "Nani, (Me)? You're not like yourself," he gave a small smile.

"I-it's (you). I can't stop thinking about (you). I wish I wasn't such a baka..." I cried. Happy looked at me with sympathy.

"(Me)...that was in the past. I don't know if (you) ever forgave those actions, but that was in the past. Right now, Erza, Ice Princess, Wendy, and Charla need you. No matter what, you'll still be our nakama, deep in our hearts."

My eyes widened. They still consider me as a nakama? I didn't know what to say...but I did know what to do.

I stood up, a new sense of determination growing inside of me. I will do it...I will fight, I will hope, I will...for you.
________________________________________
Thanks for everyone who voted and commented! I really appreciate it! So...I'm planning to enter this in the 2014 Wattys as a short story. Support is greatly appreciated! Hahaha, I know I'm not going to win, but I'll give it a try! :)

Thanks again minna,
~Alyssa-chan