10

I opened my eyes to see a small cottage, lying in the middle of a never-ending meadow.

I hurried towards it. Were you there?

As I got close, I could smell something cooking. Stew, perhaps?

I burst through the door.

A bowl of stew was sitting on the small wooden table. A note was sitting next to it. I read, "I'll be back in a few~enjoy your stew"

I reluctantly drank the stew. It was amazing! I started chugging it down until the bowl was drained.

I relaxed back in my chair and waited.

After a few minutes, just as the note had said, you were back. Your eyes sparkled in the sunlight, a big smile playing on your lips.

"Natsu!"

I ran towards you. "Luce!" We embraced in a big hug. "What do you have in that bag?"

You opened up your small duffel bag and pulled out a small blue cat. "I found him lying in the meadow. Reminds me just of Happy," you smiled.

The car opened its eyes and said, "Natsu? Lushee?" My eyes teared up as we embraced. I'm sorry, Erza, Wendy, Gray, Charla, I'm sorry that I died. But just know that I'm happy now, and (you) is happy too.

Keep fighting for us - we'll be cheering for everyone.
_______________________________________________
And we're done! The main character was Natsu. His love was Lucy. She was Lisanna.

Natsu referred to Gray a few times as "Ice Princess" and Erza as "The Monster".

Um...I'll try to enter this in the Wattys2014, so comment and vote, I'll need your support!

Hope you enjoyed this adventure!

~Alys-chan