8

The surroundings disappeared in a blur of randomness. My heart felt like it was being torn in two. Everywhere I looked, I saw blood. Your blood. Staining the ground as if the very earth was bleeding.

I quickly ran towards you, checking your pulse. It was...faint...barely there. "No! Please, hang on!" I begged. You smiled tearfully.

"I'm glad I got to see you again. You know, even though I felt forgotten and outcast, I give my forgiveness."

"G-gomennasai! I never meant to do that! I was so stupid, so crazy, so foolish to not realize what I was doin-" I was cut off as your hand brushed my cheek.

"I-I'm dying. It's impossible to deny that. But...my final wish...is that we can see each other again. I dreamt that one day..." Your eyes began to close.

No...no...NO! I held you in my arms, tears streaming down my face. "Why? Why did you do this? I don't know how! How can I see you when you're dead...!" I sobbed.

I raised a shaking fist to the sky. "Why? Tell me, why did you have to kill (you)? You have no reason to just..t-to just take her life!" I cried. I was hysterical now.

Everyone rushed towards me. "(You)!" They yelled. But they got stopped by the demon. It roared and viciously attacked them. My eyes narrowed.

"It was all your fault! Why take (you) away from me?!" I screamed. I knew it was no use. You were gone. Demons rampage anyways. Blame doesn't help.

All I could think was: Why?