Christmas Holiday (Part 2)

As they walked to a large, open field that somewhat resembled a Quidditch pitch, Adrian and Marcus talked to Sylvia about Durmstrang and how good she was as a seeker and a beater.

"I can't believe that you're only 11 and you've beaten a bunch of older kids each time you played. When you come to Hogwarts, you'll definitely be on the team, no matter who is seeker at the time. You're one of the best I've ever seen!" Adrian exclaimed, waving his arms about enthusiastically, Marcus nodding along.

"She certainly is something on the pitch. A lot better than most of the other seekers that have been on the teams in the past. Almost as good as Viktor." Sam said slinging an arm over her shoulder, gently kissing her temple. Sylvia looked at him lovingly while the other boys gagged in the background. Sylvia just kicked them all in the shins rather harshly and laughed when Marcus fell on the floor, pretending to die. Suddenly, she stood rigid, not moving as a scene flashed in front of her, much like in that's so Raven.

The scenery appeared to be some sort of forest like area. As she looked around, she saw a class of students wearing the Hogwarts uniform, Gryffindors and Slytherins. She turned further to a large man that she did not like the look of one bit. She noticed they were all looking up at the sky so she did too. There was a Hippogriff with a boy sat on it that was coming back down towards the ground. As it landed, the Gryffindors applauded as an older looking Harry got off and looked at the giant man. Out of nowhere, an older Draco walked out, looking smug and pleased with himself as he approached the beast.

"I bet you're not dangerous at all are you? Are you, you ugly great brute?" He said, insulting it and making Sylvia wince instantly. You should never insult a Hippogriff. All of a sudden, the creature reared up and slashed across his arm. Out of the crowd, ran a panicked Sylvia, followed by Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle. Sylvia knelt down and applied pressure to his wound and helped him onto his feet, leading him away as the scene faded out and back into the real world around her.

"Lvia! Sylvia! Can you hear me?" That voice was so familiar and comforting. Her vision cleared and she saw Sam standing there, shivering from the cold with Draco sat next to her on the ground. Apparently, at some point she had fallen onto her knees in the snow.

"Sylvia! Darling! Are you alright?" Came her mother's worried voice as she walked at an extremely fast pace down the hill.

"Adrian and Marcus came up to the house saying you weren't moving and had a far off look in your eyes." All of a sudden, Sylvia became dizzy and collapsed to the floor.

When she finally awoke, she found she was lying in bed, Draco, Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle, Adrian, Marcus and Blaise all sat on Pansy's bed and on chairs that were scattered around the room for different purposes. She tried to sit up but she almost immediately fell back down until she felt a firm grip help her to sit up. She looked to her left and saw the comforting face of Sam, although, he didn't look too at ease. His smooth features held a look of worry and concern.

"How long have I been out? And can I get a glass of water and some paracetamol? I have a pounding headache as though I've fallen on the ground."

"Well you kind of did. Also it's Christmas Eve. You've been out for two days now and Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle, Adrian and Marcus came this morning to see how you were." Draco said tentatively, worry evident in his voice. Just then, Narcissa, Lucius and Severus walked into the room. Severus seemed to be holding a potion of some sort, hopefully for Sylvia's headache that was growing by the second.

"Here drink this, it will help with your headache. Now can you tell me what happened?"

"Well, I remember kicking Marcus in the shin, him pretending to be dying when I suddenly had a vision of some sort. There was a class in the middle of a forest, a giant man was teaching and I looked around and the class was looking at the sky.