The Arrival and Tournament

We were on our way back to Hogwarts and I was excited to say the least. The others didn't know why I was like this but they didn't question my odd behavior. I'm guessing Draco had had enough of it and was really curious.

"Why are you so happy?" he asked me.

"You'll see soon enough." I said. I was excited because my friends from Bulgaria and France were coming. I was obviously friends with the entire school of Durmstrang but I was also friends with around 10 or 15 people form Beauxbatons who were also coming. I was friends with Fleur Delacour, her younger sister Gabrielle and a few of her friends. I was also very good acquaintances with Madam Maxime, their headmistress. I only know them because when I was younger, I visited family I France and met then all when we went into town.

Everyone was gathered around outside looking at something in the sky. I didn't know what it was exactly but it look reminiscent of a carriage. I knew it was Beauxbatons as I knew that the boys would never show up in something like that. I became even more excited because I had been keeping touch with Fleur and she had said that she wanted help with potions and she asked for my help, I loved to teach people potions because, even though she's my friend, I loved criticising people's work. Once it had finally landed, the doors were opened and their head mistress stepped out but I didn't really care that much. Then another girl stepped out and I squealed in delight, earning a few strange glances from people around me. I ran forward and embraced her in a hug.

"Fleur! It's so good to see you after so long!" I said. She laughed at me and replied in French.

"Yes it's wonderful to see you too. Do you know why we're here?" she asked me. I immediately switched to French as well because I decided it would be polite to reply in the same language as her.

"Yes. Are you going to enter though? I need to know now so I can help you with practicing if you are." I asked. I had already foreseen the tasks but she didn't need to know that.

"I do want to enter the tournament but before I do, I want to see my possible competition. I know I'll be against at least one boy possibly two which could mean I'll be the only girl participating." She said.

"Don't worry, you won't be the only girl I'm sure of it." I said and it was true, I was going to be in it too. I was really worried too, Cedric was going to die this year and I honestly didn't want to get close to him as friends so I wasn't going to be his friend. Otherwise it would be too painful to watch him die. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the Durmstrang boat appear out of the sea. I didn't run to the boys as they got off because Viktor and I decided it would be fun into surprising people that I knew him. Obviously, they were going to sit at the Slytherin table because Karkaroff would like it there. Actually I don't know why they would sit with us but I'm just glad they are.

As we sat in the great hall, the two schools made their appearance. The girls were doing a cute dance and as some of them were part veela, the boys were all drooling over them. I noticed Draco was too so I harshly elbowed him in the side. He looked at me and smiled.

"Sorry love. You know I would never leave you though. I love you too much and my parents would kill me if I did anyway." He said I just smiled and shrugged then leaned up and kissed his cheek. He had grown considerably over the holidays and so now I had to stand on my toes just to graze his cheek with my lips. It was rather frustrating but I didn't have time to dwell on it as I watched my friends come in, hitting sticks on the floor creating a spark each time. As all the boys filed in, Viktor and Karkaroff walked in and murmurs broke out around the school. He met my eyes and winked at me with a playful smirk playing at his lips. I smiled and shook my head, giggling slightly. This time Draco elbowed me in the side.

"Oh come on, you know I would never leave you. You're my Slytherin Prince and every Prince needs a Princess. I'm your Snake Princess." I said.

"I know but if you get to elbow me then I can elbow you." He said. I just poked his nose saying boop as I did so. (I do this to my friend and her face just retracts and she goes cross eyed looking at her nose shocked. It's really funny.) a few boys sat down around us and I looked to my right to see who had sat down next to me. I immediately gave them a hug. I had missed this lot.