Stay at Hogwarts

The Slytherins and Sylvia were eating in the hall, chatting about anything and everything. Sylvia was just sitting around, bored of this and was just waiting for the Basilisk to attack. She had given the diary to a first year girl in Gryffindor so that Tom could take over her body and get to the boy with Dragon Pox as it would be suspicious to see a possible Slytherin looking after a sick half blood.

After a while, she heard shouts coming from another corridor outside the great hall. The teachers stood up, having also heard the shouts and the students walked with the teachers as well, wondering what they were looking at. When they reached a corridor, they saw Potter, Weasley, Granger and Filch all looking at something on the wall and Filch yelling that they've murdered Mrs. Norris, his cat. Draco read something off the wall,

"Enemies of the heir beware? You'll be next mudbloods!" He said causing Sylvia to yell something else.

"Don't look or it takes you! Wait, did I just quote a muggle movie, Marble Hornets: Always Watching?"

"I think you did." Draco said as they all got escorted back to their dorms.

It was a Saturday and the Slytherins had a Quidditch match again the Gryffindors. Unfortunately, Draco was the new seeker but he had sprained his wrist somehow so he couldn't play. Sylvia had offered to play for him as no one else wanted to do it and so here she was, borrowing Draco's kit and grabbing her nimbus 2001 from her trunk. As she walked onto the pitch, she saw the snitch being released into the air then the whistle blew. She was up in the air and after 5 minutes of looking through the sky, she spotted it but drifted slowly towards it so as to not notify Harry that she knew where it was. The snitch thought she had not seen it so it just stayed where it was. She had reached it now and grabbed it before it knew what was going on. She then decided to just fly around for a bit with it in her hand. As she flew past the Slytherin stands, she looked at Draco and winked, indicating to her hand where she held the snitch. He shook his head and laughed as he knew what he was trying to say. She then just held up her hand and yelled "I've got the snitch!" The entire Slytherin part of the stands cheered while the others grumbled and frowned, having wanted Harry to have seen it and got it.

"Slytherin wins with 180 points." Lee Jordan said, also upset that someone had beaten Harry Potter.

Sylvia was in the changing rooms when Draco walked in and pulled her in for a hug, forgetting about his sprained wrist that was until a sharp pain was sent through his arm up to his shoulder.

"Ow! I forgot about that. You played brilliantly but I don't know why you hid the fact you had the snitch for a while. Either way, I'm probably going to be kicked off the team next year but I suppose I'll be a beater instead." He said shrugging.

"It was fun to see Potter looking around frantically for the snitch because he couldn't see it. You'll be a great beater though. You really can swing a bat, better than the Weasley twins for sure."

"Let's go back to the common room before the feast in the Great Hall."

-Time Skip to Myrtle's bathroom Christmas time, Harry's P.O.V-

Hermione, Ron and I walked out of the great hall and to Myrtle's bathroom, where Hermione had been brewing the polyjuice potion for the past month. It was rather ingenious really as no one ever went in there but either way, we put the cauldron in one of the bathroom stalls just in case.

As we got there, Hermione gave us two cupcakes with a sleeping draught in to give to Crabbe and Goyle so we can take their hairs and turn into them to gain access to the Slytherin common rooms. We wanted to speak to Malfoy and see if he knew anything about who the heir of Slytherin is as it's clearly not him, or it could be but that's what we're trying to find out.