Prologue

The Death Of Me

🔥🌹✨🔥✨🌹🔥

How much longer should I run? The pain in my legs are killing me for every step that I took. The sound of yelling behind me could barely be heard due to my increased heartbeat going to my ears. I don't want to die, why did my parents have to do this to me? All I wanted was a life of my dreams, to be a singer and loved by anyone that adored my voice and talents. Why was it so hard for them to see it? All they could find in me was an object for them to not suffer in the Great Depression of the year.

My thoughts were snapped, when I tripped from my legs being so numb. I cussed under my breath as I could hear their yelling and feet running towards me. My body had failed me once again, why must I be so weak? I rolled my body and hid myself behind a tree and bushes. I watch as the men ran past, there were specifically 4 of them. I can hear them yelling;

"Where did that demon go?!"

"Don't let her get into town, she must be killed!"

I stayed quiet as they faded away from my sight, their yelling became inaudible. I looked up at the skies that barely could be seen because of the tall trees surrounding me, maybe being in the forest could save me. I look down on my lap, looking at what I'm wearing. A black and white dress and boots, my hands are bruised and covered in cuts everywhere. I noticed that I been gripping something in my hand ever since I started running, a microphone with a red star decorated in the middle of it.

If I shall die, may I do so as I sang my last breath into the dead skies of the night. Once I saw the men came back again, seeing them holding axes through my blurred vision. I slowly held up my mic as I croaked my voice and sang for the last time. I closed my eyes and exhaustion overcame me, the next thing I knew the most painful pain washed over me as my vision darkened.

🔥🌹✨🔥✨🌹🔥

Her eyes are still blurred as flashbacks clouded her vision,

"Melody, please take care of Charlotte for us." A soft voice spoke as she patted the girl's shoulder. Without question, 'Melody' nodded. With that, they faded as if into thin air. The girl stared off into the distance, the balcony doors opened as a cheerful voice could be heard.

"Melll!" She sing sang, Melody jumps in surprise when somebody grabbed her shoulders. She turns around to see who she expected to see, the Princess of Hell. "My bad, did I scare you?" Charlie asks as she apologized. Melody smiled and shook her head,

"It's fine, I needed that." She chuckled, Charlie giggles. "The interview is starting in an hour right?" Melody asks as she leans against the balcony railings. Charlie nodded as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Yeah.. I'm kind of nervous.." She mumbled. Melody smiles,

"No need to be nervous, you're Charlie. I know you'll do good, besides; Vaggie's there to support you." She reassures the princess, Charlie nodded. "Get going now, you don't want to be late." She reminded the girl as she turns to the clocktower that could be seen from there. Charlie nodded,

"Alright, I can do this! Thank you, Mel! I'll see you later." Charlie waved as she runs out of the balcony and probably down into the lobby. Melody waved back to her as she disappeared from sight, the black haired girl turns back to the view of hell.

"Alright.. how did I end up here again?"

×-×-×-×-×
Hello! The picture above is my drawing of my character Melody, hope you enjoyed~