Chapter 9

My Little Nightshade

🔥🌹✨🔥✨🌹🔥

She shift on the bed as she sits on the edge of it, Melody comb her hair using her fingers as she looks down to the unfamiliar floor. Charlie had insisted that she stays in the hotel, recovering from all the things that had happened. Even though Melody tried negotiating with her so she could go home, Charlie wouldn't budge. She said it was safer for her to be in the hotel than going back to her own house, then what? Put the hotel on danger? That's when Alastor suddenly offered to protect Melody if anything were to happen, Charlie suddenly agree despite Vaggie's disapproval.

Melody turns to the side as she picks up her cellphone on the bedside table, pressing the power button as the bright light shines in the girl's face. Her rich red eyes scan the time to see it's 2AM, she sigh — after Lucifer's reminder which was more of a threat; she couldn't sleep. She always had the feeling that she would end up in heaven, but a part of her wants to see the girl. But what could she do? She belong down here in hell unlike her.

Melody toss her phone on the bed as she stands up and wears the black bedroom slippers as she walks towards the door, carefully opening it in hopes of nobody would be awake. Because of Alastor's offer of help, Charlie made his room right beside hers. Much to her dislike, of course. She closes the door behind her as she walks down the hallway full of doors and turn around the corner but slows herself down when she hears a voice.

They're singing, it's a female voice as it sing not too bad nor was it too good. That's when she realize it's actually Sin's voice. The tone is her voice sounded like as if she's sad over something.

"..I'd rather be a creep, baby follow me into the water.."  She sings quietly to herself. Sin looks down to the sinners of hell from where she is standing, having her crossed arms on the railing of the balcony as she sighs. The sound of the balcony door being slowly open made Sin sharply turns around to see Melody ducking a bit from a punch Sin was about to throw towards her.

"It's nice to see you too, Aratani." Melody greets as she walks over to the railing of the balcony. Sin gasps realising it's just Melody.

"Oh, my bad." She blurts out as she turns back to the railing, it was quiet for a few seconds before SIn glances to Melody who have her eyes glued to the skies. "Why are you up at a time like this - wait, before that, did you hear me..?" Sin widens her eyes as she leans over to Melody. The girl hums for a second as she looks at Sin,

"Perhaps, the whole city of hell heard it." Melody jokes as she watch Sin's panicked reaction.

"What?! Are you serious?" She almost shouted but quieted herself when she remembers the others might be asleep right now. Melody only raised her eyebrows at the girl, making Sin panic even more.

"Geez, I'm joking. Calm your horses." Melody says as she quietly giggle to herself and turns to look back at the skies. Sin huffs in annoyance, she had to panic over nothing. The ombre black purple haired girl turns and looks at what Melody been looking at ever since, only to notice the bright white circle object in the red sky, clouds surrounding it and a big halo around it. Sin frowns as she glances at Melody, remembering what Lucifer has told her. Before Sin could say anything, Melody cuts her right off. "Do you think we'll ever be able to see her?" She suddenly questions, catching the other female off guard. Sin couldn't help but turn speechless as Melody reaches out her right hand to the sky as her left holds herself back on the railing. With the most softest smile on her face that Sin had never seen before ever since she met Melody in hell, she spoke in a whisper;