Chapter 12

Withered Flowers

🔥🌹✨🔥✨🌹🔥

The soft and beautiful eerie sound of the violin could be heard throughout the room. The person playing the violin professionally move their hand that is holding the stick of the instrument on the strings of the violin that is leaning against their neck. Suddenly a knock on the door could be heard as they stops and carefully set down their instrument against a chair.

"Come in." They reply as the door opens up, revealing a beautiful woman. Her long light hair decorated her beautiful body and the halo on top of her head, "Mary!" They squeak, happy to see the lady.

"Marcy, I see you're doing well?" Mary smiles down at the short girl as she nods.

"Of course I am, Mary. I was just practicing my violin." She smiles, her golden eyes glimmering up at the woman. Mary chuckles,

"Weren't you practicing piano yesterday?" She asks, Marcy nodded.

"I've mastered piano too, it is my favourite instrument before violin after all." Marcy giggles, her voice sound like angels singing. "May I ask why you're here, Mary?" She asks, Mary smiles sadly as she walks up to the little girl and sits down on one of the chairs. Marcy did the same as she awaited the woman's answer.

"Darling, we found where she is." Mary smiles, a sad one. Marcy couldn't help but shot up from her seat as she stands on her tippy toes in happiness with the biggest and purest smile on her face.

"Really?!" She excitedly asks. Mary nods, not showing any sign of happiness or excitement for the shorter girl. Marcy's excitement quickly die down as she frowns a little, "Is.. Is there something wrong?" She asks, innocently.

"Dear - yes, there is something wrong." Mary says, as Marcy sits back down on her chair with a worried look on her face. "She's in hell, dear." She smiles sadly to the little girl, Marcy turned speechless.

"T-That couldn't be true! She never done anything wrong-!" Marcy cuts herself off as she looks at Virgin Mary. "Has she..?" Marcy trails off, a frown deeply craved on her lips. Mary slowly nodded.

"When you were busy with your work in your human life, she was in danger. Everyone wanted to take her life, it was like she was a gemstone that could bring it's holder anything they wished for. Humans are greedy, my dear." Mary slowly frown, Marcy bite down on her bottom lip as her head hangs low, she stare down on her heels. Her sky blue and dark blue ombre hair covering her face. "I'm sorry, dear." Mary says, as she holds out her hand and rubs the girl's shoulder reassuringly.

"I want to see her." Marcy suddenly blurt out, Mary widens her eyes.

"W-What?" She choked out. Marcy looks up as she stands up from her chair.

"I. Want. To. See. Her." Marcy repeats herself as she presses her tone on every word. Mary was too shocked as she turned speechless, Marcy quickly picked up her violin as she walks towards the door.

"Dear, however are you going to go down there?" Mary asks in panic.

"Heaven holds an extermination every year for hell, I'm going down there and I'm going there." Marcy makes herself clear as she walks out the door and leaves Mary in the room on her own. Silence enflunged the woman, Mary couldn't do anything but sigh and chuckles.