Chapter 21

Cuffs Hurts More Than Strings

🔥🌹✨🔥✨🌹🔥

"You'll have to treat him with full loyalty and respect until they are no longer together." Lucifer smiles wider, watching Melody break down from her posture with widened eyes.

"But-" Melody tries to reason but Lucifer holds his apple cane up which made her shuts up. Lucifer clicks his tongue as he swings his cane left to right,

"Darling," He calls her on purpose, "You know better than to disobey me, no?" Lucifer taunts her, she press her lips shut, gripping her scythe tightly in her half gloved right hand; fighting the burning urge to beheaded the king of hell.

"Yes, Lucifer." She reply, the said demon smiles with his eyes closed towards her. Oh how much she wish to wipe that shit eating smile off from his face and shove his face on a pile of dead corpses. Charlie watch Melody stare off to the ground, she quietly gasp when black liquid slowly pours out of her right eye. It slides down her cheek and drops on her dress. The black haired girl does nothing but blink away the excess, what is it exactly? Tears? Charlie doesn't know, she never seen Melody cry before and probably would never.

Another door opens up as the queen of hell enters, making Lucifer stand up from his seat; immediately looking lovestruck upon seeing his wife.

"Dear!~" He cooes, Lilith smiles at her husband and walks up to him, greeting Alastor and Charlie with a wave which Charlie return with a overly happy wave and Alastor only smile. Lilith hugs her husband and notices Melody who's staring dully to the floor.

"Oh, what did you do to poor Melody now?" Lilith says as she breaks the hug and walks over to Melody, holding the girl's shoulders and earning a slight jump of surprise from the shorter female. Lilith notices the black substance dripping from her cheeks as the queen of hell flatten her lips, knowing exactly what it is. "Do you need to blow off some steam, Mel?" She asks, Melody lowers her head and slowly nod.

Lilith rubs the other's girl shoulder comfortingly she softly push the girl forward, "Go." She says as she holds her own hips, Melody grips on her scythe; turning to Lucifer who have his eyes lidded with displeasure. The queen of hell turns to her husband,

"Let her let loose." Lilith says as she crosses her arms towards her husband, Lucifer sighs and waves off to Melody to be excused. The girl bows down as she walks out of the office,

"Why did that happen, mom?" Charlie asks out of worry, Lilith turns to her daughter and sighs.

"She isn't capable of emotions so it bottles up inside of her and she can't control it. Her blood boils and it comes out of her eyes, it can bruise her eyes if she holds it back." Lilith let's out another sigh as she leans her head on her hand. Alastor remembers something, it happened when she had slapped Akira across the face. It almost made him laugh but he couldn't do, so his radio static goes off. But since it's normal for radio static go off from him, nobody questions it.

A demon falls off from his wobbly knees and onto the floor, scared and terrified. Melody glares down at him which he whimpers and scrambles up to his feet, running away. The black haired girl scoffs as she brings her right gloved hand to her mouth, gripping the glove with her teeth as she pulls on it; fixing the glove tightly back on her hands.

"You scared the dead wits out of that demon." Slither who's sitting by the benches says, Melody turns to him; her piercing rich red eyes accidentally glaring him. That only made him grin in amusement. Melody let's go of her scythe as it disappears in a puff of smoke and she walks up to the bench; sitting beside the blue spider.