Chapter 18

Broken Hearts

🔥🌹✨🔥✨🌹🔥

(Warning! This chapter may upset some readers, you have been warned! Xoxo)

The morning comes as Melody wakes up with cold sweat, her nightmare being replayed like a broken record countless of times in her head. She flutters eyes open to see Sin's hair instead, she sits up to realize that Sin been hugging her damn waist. The girl is too drowsy to care as she pulls the girl's arms away from herself and set her friend properly on the bed. She dangles her feet on the edge of the bed as she stands up and fixes her night gown. She walks away and towards the dressing table, staring at her messy and tangled hair. She huffs as she picks up her phone on the table and picks it up, realising she had been spammed of messages.

"What the hell.." She whispers out as she turns around and leans her bed on the table, she unlocks her phone by using her fingerprint as pulls down the notification bar with her right thumb. It's all from Vaggie and Charlie, did something happen?

Vaggie [25/6/20 2:34AM]: Mel please talk to Charlie I don't know what's gotten into her.
Vaggie [25/6/20 2:35AM]: Please answer this, don't tell me you've already gone to sleep.
Vaggie [25/6/20 2:35AM]: Did something happened when you were with her? I'm scared.

And so on and on, about her being worried over Charlie. Melody's rich red orbs scans Charlie's messages after,

Red-Cheeks [25/6/20 3:12AM]: Hey Mel can I talk to you about something?
Red-Cheeks [25/6/20 3:15AM]: I'm guessing that you're already asleep but..
Red-Cheeks [25/6/20 3:17AM]: Me and Vaggie got into another fight, I don't know what to do! You're the only one that can help me.
Red-Cheeks [25/6/20 3:18AM]: Something happened and- I'm sure you'll understand and support me on this. Please help me, Mel!

Melody pulls the hood of her night gown off from her head as she scratches her head in confusion, what the hell? She really have to deal with this first thing early in the morning? Melody only messaged both of them back the same answer,

Me [25/6/20 6:10AM]: I'm on my way.

With that Melody sighs as she toss her phone on the soft chair by her dressing table as she pulls her closet open and pulls out clothes she don't usually wear but she's feeling kinda comfy at the moment; turtleneck sweater, jeans, jacket and her usual boots. Melody glances back at the bed to see that Sin is still knocked out, what time does this lazy bum even wakes up? She shrugs her shoulders as she walks into the bathroom and hops into the shower.

A few minuted passed as she walks out the bathroom, fully dressed. Melody looks over to see that Sin is still passed out, the girl sighs as she picks up her lace umbrella. She walks up to the sleeping girl as she shakes her to wake up. But she only continued to sleep,

"Sin, wake up." Melody calls out, no answer. "Sin, wake the fuck up." Melody tries again, but no answer again. She really isn't in the mood to shout so she thought for a moment before holding up her hands as a red puff of smoke summons an air horn in her hands. The girl closes one of her ears as she presses the air horn as it makes a loud obnoxious noise, alerting Sin awake like something had just eaten her alive in her sleep.

The girl is so scared she jumped and fell off the bed, landing harshly onto the carpeted floor. Melody only looks down at her friend as Sin looks up with a confused face,

"Wakey, wakey! All vampire out their coffins, please!" Melody says as she crouches down and horns the air horn into Sin's face making the girl scream in surprise and stands up in an instant. Melody stands up as she makes the object disappear from her hand and looks up at Sin, "Awake yet? Want me to wake you up even more?" Melody threatens but Sin's eye widen as she holds up her hands.