ησтнιηg ¢συℓ∂ кєєρ υѕ αραят

уσυ'∂ вє тнє σηє ι ωαѕ мєαηт тσ ƒιη
──────✧✦✧──────
「07」

Lee Felix

"I don't want to." I pouted, super furiously. Why must dad be so annoying?

Dad sank back into the sofa, a disappointed sigh escaping his lips. He shook his head. "Lee Felix. The wedding is only months away. You must spend time with Soyeon."

I stared at my feet. More specifically, at my fluffy bunny slippers.

"I can't. I have a life of my own to live, I'm not free."

I felt dad's piercing eyes burn my blond hair. I slightly lifted my head then averted my gaze as soon as I saw his demanding eyes.

"By next week, you must be close to her. She's going to be your wife, Felix."

"I'm only nineteen.."

"And did I ask? No. Go back to your room."

I didn't reply. With a huff, I turned on my heels, intending to head straight to the kitchen. It wasn't a short walk though, the living room was incredibly spacious and I could feel dad's glare follow my back.

"Felix."

I heard dad as soon as I walked past the staircase. I stopped and turned around. Dad's features were wrinkled into a frown. "To your room, young man."

"One, I'm not a man, I'm a boy. Two, I need cheesecake."

He shook his head again, clearly disappointed by my rebellious behaviour {is so ugh}.

"I'll let you off the hook only this once."

I bit my lips to refrain from rolling my eyes, he'd pluck my eyeballs out if I go that far. But dad seemed to be in a... more humane mood recently. I felt slightly relieved. I rotated on my heels once more and made way to the kitchen.

"Seonghwa!" I exclaimed, happy to see my most favourite chef in the kitchen. He closed the top cabinet and turned to me with a gentle smile.

"I've made the best cheesecakes for you, young master."

I grinned. "Can you pack some so I could keep it for later tonight?"

Seonghwa was already choosing from a range of crystalline containers. "Of course, but make sure you don't eat too much so late at night."

"My teeth are perfect, don't worry!" As soon as I cheerfully replied, my face dropped into a frown. Seokjin stood at the other end of the kitchen, right by the open French door. His emotionless eyes recorded my every move.

God, I hate him. Dad thinks he's ultra smart when he assigns a butler specifically to monitor me around the house. Just to make sure I wouldn't befriend any of the workers. Lame.

I accepted the containers abundant with various flavours of cheesecake after thanking Seonghwa and returned upstairs. As I passed by the giant golden door leading to Soyeon's room, I heard ruffling behind it.

Shit.

She's gonna come out.

I sped up on my foot and rushed into my room. I don't want to talk to that hoe, let alone see her face even. The last thing I wanted was to face her. I sighed. Carefully, I placed the glassware of dessert into my mini fridge. I then took note of the time.

7:32 pm.

About five hours more until my meeting with Chan.

Chan.

I smiled at the thought of him. Chan is... special. He feels special. I don't know how else to describe it. I must dress nicely tonight. Especially since I'll be meeting new people. This would be the first time ever that I go somewhere else, somewhere besides that one park. Without any guards. I felt bubbly with excitement and maybe, nervousness. I skipped to my closet and eyed the range of garments. What should I wear?

Chan complimented me on my oversized shirt last time. He called me cute. Maybe I should try something larger? I searched through the array of clothes for a good while.

After some thorough searching and a hard time thinking, I decided on a pair of denim shorts with an oversized rose sweater. The pastel pink is sort of cute. I brushed through my hair and parted it to the side. Once it looked appealing, I grinned and gave myself a thumbs up (because I'm that lonely and have to compliment myself-).

All done.

Now, it's time to wait.
──────✧✦✧──────