ι кησω уσυ'яє ωση∂єяιηg ωну

вє¢αυѕє ωє'яє αвℓє тσ вє
──────✧✦✧──────
「13」

[GUESS WHOS BACK WITH
UPDATES- :D hehe
Sorry for the wait,
Maya loves u]

"That was the best macaroons I've ever had!"

Felix flinched away from Soyeon's squeaky voice that reeked of pretense sweetness. She clung onto his hand, an overly cheerful smile on her face.

"Move, I can't walk." Felix shrugged his hand, obvious irritation visible on his face.

With a humph, the girl pushed herself off and walked ahead, her high heels clinking against the marbled floor of the mall. Watching her exaggerated walk, Felix cursed in his mind.

No matter how many times Felix refused, his father had forced him out on a date with the devil (and four guards, so it didn't really qualify as a date). And with that, he had to survive through a hellish day with Soyeon. With each step behind the girl (who's hot pink skirt was a little too short), Felix found himself questioning everything, including why their butler Seokjin was with him as a guard. Felix scoffed. Dad thinks he's smart again.

As they walked into the parking lot, the female before him came to an abrupt stop, a dramatic gasp escaping her excessively red-coated lips. She turned around to face Felix, the guards around them coming to a halt as well.

"Um.." Soyeon fumbled, glancing at the surrounding guards. "I kind of.. Need some privacy with my boyfriend, if you don't mind?" She finished, her voice laced with honey that Felix found to be disgusting.

Watching Soyeon bat her lashes innocently as she looked at the guards, Felix furrowed in doubt. "What are you implying? We never talked in private. I just wanna go home."

Soyeon released a girly laughter. "He's just shy." She voiced to the blank-faced guards with a shrug, before turning her attention to Felix again. She walked closer and grabbed Felix's hand in hers. "Lix please?"

"Alright, I will take you two aside while the other guards wait here."

Lifting a brow in confusion, Felix snapped his head towards Seokjin while Soyeon giggled excitedly at the butler's words.

"Uh.. Make it quick." Felix sighed, agreeing to follow behind the butler with an overjoyed Soyeon skipping along.

Once they had walked away from the main area to a more secluded section, Seokjin stopped and let the two walk forward. Felix anxiously ran his fingers through his blond hair, looking around with cautiousness. He finally turned his attention to the girl facing him, a prideful smirk on her lips. His gaze met her deceptive eyes in silence.

Feeling the anxiety spike, Felix cleared his throat. "What is it?"

She did not respond.

He took a quick glance back at Seokjin, who wore an emotionless expression, almost as if he wasn't human.

Staring into the depths of Felix's confused caramel eyes, the female's smirk grew into a manic grin, and as if it was the cue, a sudden force crashed against the blond's head, electrifying pain through his skull. Grabbing his head, Felix stumbled forward due to the unexpected impact, his vision immediately spinning into a dizzying blur. There was not one clear thought running in his mind. The force stirred something in him, nausea gurgling up to his throat. He fell to one knee, unable to stand steady on his feet.

And thenー

──────✧✦✧──────a/ndidmayacomparefelixtoatv?yes

──────✧✦✧──────
a/n
didmayacomparefelixtoatv?yes

Also you traitor, why are you using that background? Switch to black mode before I send my monkey plushie to beat u :<

Anygay... Sorry I'm late :( with this book, I've been on a roller coaster ride because as time went on I found many loopholes, I've fixed it as much as I can but I feel like something in my writing lacks. I guess that's just my usual insecurity acting up. I hope you'll continue to support this book <3