Jυѕт уσυ αη∂ мє

ωιтнιη тнєѕє ωαℓℓѕ
──────✧✦✧──────
「14」

[some chapters might be longer
than they usually used to be..
Is that okay with you guys?]

Like a sudden jolt out of blackness, Felix bolted upright. The throbbing in his head and chest suffocated him, like the pounding had it's fingers tightly wrapped around his neck. After blinking the blur away, Felix sucked in desperate deep breaths to calm down. He found himself on an unfamiliar bed, under a fluffy comforter that did nothing close to comforting him right now.

He scanned the surrounding lit by the luxurious chandelier that hung from above. Everything in the spacious room was draped in wealth, from the layers of thick, golden curtains that matched the bedding, to the overly sumptuous furniture. Using the sleeve of his loose lavender t-shirt, Felix wiped the sweat off his neck. Once his breathing had steadied, Felix touched his head with trembling hands, feeling the firmly wrapped bandage.

As the enormous door was pushed open, Felix watched a stranger enter and approach him, a pleasant smile on his face.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked, standing beside the large bed. His voice was just as pleasant, kindness evident in the tone.

"Who..? Where is this?" Felix mumbled, moistening his dry lips afterwards.

"Hyunjin. Hwang Hyunjin." As he spoke, he settled at the foot of the bed.

Hearing the well-known family name slip, Felix's eyes bugged out, doubting his ears heard right. "Why am I in the Hwang Household?"

After eyeing the neatly dressed boy, Felix gulped. "D-Did you.. Kidnap me?" He breathed, confusion obvious all over his face.

Amused, Hyunjin chuckled. He gracefully combed his luscious raven hair back. "Of course not, you're safe. You were attacked, and we saved you."

"Attacked..?" Felix repeated, his recollection still quite hazy. He locked eyes with Hyunjin. "We..?"

Felix glanced at the doorway upon seeing somebody else enter. A mask concealed the person's face, but from the way he stomped across the room towards the bed, Felix could easily tell he was annoyed. Intimidated, Felix's gaze fixated onto the comforter that he fiddled with.

"Yeah, we." The person spoke in an unfamiliar voice, "I'm sure Soyeon recognized me, that bitch." He fumed, finally standing at the bedside.

Unfamiliar voice?

Is it really unfamiliar?

His heart dropping at the realization, the blond widened his eyes, immediately whipping his head up to meet his brother's gaze. He had taken the mask off already, and watched the shock register on Felix's expression. He glanced at Hyunjin, who gave him a reassuring smile before excusing himself.

Felix shifted as he faltered to find the right words. "Min.. Minho?"

A smile formed on the older's lips, with not a trace of the irritation that had been present earlier. "Yes, it's me."