𝟗

𝓣𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓭𝓪𝔂
𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕
°𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮°

𝓣𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓭𝓪𝔂𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕°𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮°

It's dark, raining. The storm is moving close towards me. The faster I run, the faster it gets. I run exhaustively to no where. No where to hide. No one to call for. No one cares. I'm caught.

The storm envelops me, consumes me. I kick and scratch and punch and fight, desperately trying to claw out of it's grip but to no prevail.

" Let's play our game."

°°°

I jump awake by the sound of my alarm. I'm out of breathe and my heart is racing. Khailil is no where in sight.

figured.

I grab my phone and check the time. I wipe the beads of sweat from my face as I get up and head to the bathroom.

°°°

I get to school early. Noelle and My'lynn aren't here yet. Hell I was contemplating whether I wanted to come or not. I pulled the hood of my black hoodie over my head and wrote in my notebook with my headphones in. The cafeteria gets packer by the second but I ignore my surroundings. I ignore the gossiping freshmen across from me, talking about the fight that happened yesterday: I ignore the group of athletes depressed from their recent lost: I ignore the gangbangers bragging about the 'thot' they ran a train on: I just write.

" Whatchu writing?" I hear through my music. I look up and see Wizyrd.

" Nothing." I say continuing to write.

" Why you always look sad?" He asks sitting across from me.

" I don't. Your friends over there though." I say motioning towards the table claimed by idiots.

" Here you go with the attitude now. Like we ain't smoke a blunt together the other day."

ignored.

I thought if I ignored this nigga he would leave. Ion feel like being bothered honestly and I know he gonna get on my nerves with his nonchalance. After a few minutes he doesn't move though. A few minutes turn into ten and ten to twenty and soon Noe and My'lynn are here.

" Wassup Mr. Sexy Man." Noe said with his dead squirrel face while My'lynn waves. Wizyrd gives a head nod and the two sit on the sides of me. Noe on the right, My'lynn on the left.

" You okay pooh?" My'lynn asks putting a hand on my shoulder.

I nod and keep writing. Noe gives me a look but I ignore him.