𝟑𝟖

°𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮°

It's lunch time now and all day I hadn't seen Wizyrd.

" he's here cause I seen him in my second period" My'lynn says sitting across from me.

" well why the fuck he ain't come say nothing to you?" Noe asks as if I would know. I had told them about how weird he acted the night before and the bad feeling I had about today.

I shrug.

" well he'll be here soon I'm sure" My'lynn says.

As if on cue, Wizyrd sways into cafeteria to an empty table, not even looking in my direction.

" see motherfuckas trying me today" I say getting up, making my way to the table he's at.

I get to the table and just stand there, he doesn't acknowledge me.

" you know you got me fucked up right" I say before sitting down next to him.

" wha I do?" He asks. Something was off about him. His attire was unusual for one. He had on an all black hoodie with his hood over his so I couldn't see his face, sweat pants and crocs. I've never seen him dressed so casually at school.

" it's wha you ain't do. why I feel like you been avoiding me?" I try to take his hoodie off but he moves his head erratically to stop me.

" cause I have."

" wha happened last night?" I ask and he finally looks at me. " and wha the fuck happened to yo eye?" His left eye was practically swollen shut and a dark hue of purple.

" ole dude hit me up and ask to meet or whatever-"

" is you fucking dumb? why would you go, and alone at that?" I say raising my voice.

" chill, don't no nigga put fear my heart but listen" he says grabbing my hand, toying with my fingers. " I go and wha not and he basically tell me to break up with you and leave you alone and when I told em I wasn't him and his niggas jumped me. I wasn't even gone tell you cause I know how you is."

I get angry, like fuming with rage, until I look at him and my anger subsides. I rub my hand over the left side of his face.

" that ain't mean you had to ignore a nigga." I say.

" he said if I didn't leave you alone shit was gone get worse, and I'll be damn if I let any of them niggas do some shit to you." His jaw clenches as he talks. " I thought it would be easier to just go along with what they said and I was doing good till you brought yo lil ass over here." He licks his lips as he looks at me and I smile. I look at Wizyrd again and my anger comes back.

" your logic is dumb as fuck but I'll deal with you later" I say getting up.

" aye where you going?" I hear Wiz say but I was already gone, I storm through the cafeteria towards the table Khalil is at with his empty headed ass friends.

" the fuck is yo problem bruh" I say and everyone looks at me like I'm an alien or some shit. Khalil gives a confused face but I cut him off before he can even say anything.

" don't play fucking dumb and don't give me that dumb ass face. why can't you just leave me the fuck alone? I understand all them bitches YOU fucked got loose ass coochies but don't try and ruin the good I got going for me." His jaw clenches and he stands up.

" can we go somewhere and talk please?"

I just look at him.

" nigga are you fucking stupid we're talking right now and it ain't shit else to talk about I've told you what I've had to tell you now stay the fuck away from me and Wizyrd." I say turning away from him. I feel hands grip my arm hard as hell and I lose it. Instinctively, I snatch away from him and deck him in the jaw, the hit was so loud it silenced the cafeteria. I hadn't realize how angry I was until now. I mean I ain't had it easy at all but I thought I was dealing with my anger better than I was. When Khailil grabbed me I couldn't help but to flip out, but when I did it felt good. All the anger and pain and devastation I've ever been felt poured out when I hit him.

He grabs his jaw and turned slowly back towards me.

" yeah bitch, I couldn't get yo ass like how I wanted to at that party but I guarantee you I'll rock yo shit right now." I say, practically yelling at him. His jaw clenches as I say this but for the very first time in forever I feel like he actually hears me. He nods his head and turns around.

I sigh and walk out of the cafeteria. I walk through the halls to the nearest bathroom. I wash my hands and splash some water on my face.

" you handled that well" I hear from behind me, recognizing the voice.

" yeah I guess, I just hate that I gotta to get mad and yell and hit motherfuckas for them to hear me." I turn around and see Noelle standing there with a smile.

" that's not true. that nigga just fucking stupid and the only way for him to understand is if you hit em. if he was raised right he wouldn't need to be hit."

We both chuckle before he pulls me into a tight hug.

" what's this for?" I ask.

" ion know. just feel like we both really needed this."

I smile and wrap my arms around him.

•••
𝓿𝓸𝓽𝓮
𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
&
𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂