𝟑𝟏

°𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮°

Tonight is the night that all of the tension and animosity the group of us held for one another was released

Tonight is the night that all of the tension and animosity the group of us held for one another was released. In this very moment, Chey is getting dragged by My'lynn who don't even like fighting, Noe was arguing with EJ but now he's turning up on everybody, and Wizyrd who was just about to pull me out this fucking out house is scuffling on the floor with Khailil.

I gotta break up another one of they fights bruh.

" chill out bruh." I say. Everyone else in they own shit so I ain't even got no help. The motherfuckers who were available to help were watching and recording them or the other people.

" Noelle shut yo ass up and come help me bruh oh my god!"

Noe scurries over to help and we are able to pry the two off one another. He and EJ had Khailil, I had Wizyrd.

" imma catch yo ass lil nigga. you walking corpse on my momma. y'all boi dead bruh."

" fuck you punk ass nigga." Wizyrd responds as I push him towards the exit.

" wait for me and do not move." He cuts his eyes at me.

" I'm going to the car yo."

We stare at one another intently. I break the eye contact and he turns towards the stairs. When I go back in the room it's less chaotic. No ones fighting, and still some shouting.

" where My'lynn at?" I ask walking up to Noe.

" I don't know."

I give him a look.

" the fuck you mean you don't know."

Noe and I look around for her.

" My'lynn!" We called through the crowd of people.

" she was just beating ass where she went bruh."

We sit in the hallway cause we done looked through all the rooms.

" all these fucking people EJ need to get control of his party." He says.

" nigga we caused this shit."

We laugh together, adding some light to this dull moment. As we're laughing we hear the toilet flesh.

" alright I'm ready now." My'lynn says walking out the bathroom.