𝟏𝟖

𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓪𝔂
𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟒
°𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮°

Surrounded.

Darkness everywhere, with thunder roaring in the background. All I could do was stand still— I was bound. My chest heaving and my hands trembling as the dark clouds came closer to me. I wanted to run, I wanted to scream, I wanted to fight, but the force of it was vigorous.

" everywhere you go, I will follow." The raspy, familiar voice beyond the clouds beamed.

My breathe hitched and a single tear flowed from my eye as the darkness enveloped me.

"Punk."

"Punk."

"Punk."

°°°

"Prence!" I hear bringing me out of my daunting nightmare.

"Pops." He had me sitting up off my bed with his has hands on each of my shoulders. I wipe the sweat off my forehead and the tear from my eye as he stared at me with pain, and terror in his eyes.

" you were screaming." I figured he was still in shock and that's all he could manifest from his mouth.

" I'm fine." My voice cracks.

He leaves my room and comes back a few minutes later with some water. He hands me the glass and I drink it all in one gulp. My throat was dry, my shirt was drenched in sweat, my hands shaking, and my head pounding. I assured pops that I was fine and after sitting with me for a while he goes back to his room. I couldn't go back to sleep after that and stayed wake till it was time for me to get up for school. Before leaving I roll up two blunts and smoke both of before going to school.

°°°

The day was moving quickly. When I got to school My'lynn, Noe, and Wizyrd all noticed my restless appearance.

" you look like a walking corpse." Noelle said to me.

" I look like how I feel." I replied simply.

Hollow.

It's lunch now and I'm still high as hell. I went to sleep in first and second block and yet the euphoria of the weed lingered. I took my usual seat in the cafeteria and waited for the others.

" wassup shawty." I hear through my headphones. I look up and see Khailil. I wave and turn my attention back to my phone.

" you good? you high as fuck and look tired." He says sitting next to me.

I nod.

" ight well imma head over there with them boy."

I nod.

As he's walking to his table, I see Chey staring at him then she glances at me. I blankly return he gaze and she mugs me. I ignore her and eventually my friends are coming towards me.

They sit and talk, all except Wizyrd who was staring at me.

" you good?" He asks snatching one of my headphones out.