𝟐𝟐

𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂
𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕
°𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮°

The week had gone by fast as hell without having to go to school. All I did was eat, sleep, and do work every once in a while. Khailil came over one day, for like an hour, then he left cause he said he had some business to handle.

Strange how the person you want to talk to, you circumvent to avoid the awkwardness.

I hadn't talk to Wizyrd since that night. I don't regret my decision, even if I did I couldn't change it. I doubt he wanted to talk to my dumbass. He would creep into my head often but whenever he did I pushed him out. I'm sure he's found someone worth his affection by now anyways.

Jared has texted me today about his little hang out thingy. I ain't really want to go but I had already told em I would come. Noe said that he would go because he doesn't like Jared and think he's plotting to kill me or something. Nigga got a whole conspiracy about it. I love that if I have no one else I'll have him, My'lynn, and my pops: that's all I really need. After getting dress and all that shit I wait for Noelle to come pick me up. I watch snaps to past the time and eventually I hear a car horn.

When I get in the car I'm greeted with a smiling Noelle.

" I missed you friend." He says in a high pitch ghetto girl voice. He throws his arms around me and squeals in my ear.

" I hate you bruh." I say laughing.

" lying is bad for the soul Prence." He lets me go and starts driving to our destination.

°°°

I ain't gone lie when we pulled up to Jared's house I got nervous as hell. I don't know why, I just felt anxious for some reason. Like I was setting myself up for failure.

I sigh.

Noe noticed my discomfort. " we don't have to stay if you don't want to Prence. We'll tell him we couldn't make it or something."

" nah, I told em I'll come and we already here now let's just go." I say in protest. With that we get out of the car and head towards the big, brown front door. I knock and a few seconds later we're greeted by a grinning Jared.

" I'm so glad you could make it." He says throwing his arms around me and swaying us frantically. I look at Noe for help and he pries the ecstatic boy off of me.

" hey Noelle." He says, the grin never leaving his face.

" wassup Jared you hug me like you did him imma chop yo ass in yo throat."

Jared laughs at Noe's seriousness which made me chuckle.

" y'all come in everyone's in the living room." He says stepping aside so we can enter. His house was ight. It was nice or whatever but it had a weird color scheme. It had a brown and orange color scheme and I honestly don't think those two colors should appear together throughout an entire house. Noe and I are walking towards what we assume is the living room because of the laughter coming from it.

" aye Prence can you come here right quick?" Noe looks at me and I nod to let him know to go ahead. Jared leads me into the kitchen.