Chapter two. November 26th 2019. Kilian.

My breathing increased as fear spread throughout my body.

I have to run.

It's very rare for him to push me into the lockers, most of the time he only pushes me as he walks past or called me names. Mostly because we rarely see each other in the hallways as he mostly spends his time smoking or skipping class. I mentally roll my eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He growled.

I may have rolled my eyes for real.

He grabbed me by the front of my hoodie and lifted me up, making only my toes touch the floor. I was now fully face to face with this 6"2 beast of a man. I awkwardly stared into his pale green eyes, noticing some specks of gold and silver in them. They were quite mesmerising. I nearly lost my breath.

"Breathe." He ordered me. And I realised I really did lose my breath.

I took a sharp inhale and felt the floor under my feet once again. Yay me! Wait I didn't do anything. I looked into his eyes again and saw his widened with confusion and... anger? Is he gonna hit me? Please don't hit me, I can't handle a bruise on my fragile skin. He twisted his head the other direction, flaring his nostrils.

"You'd look good in them though." He muttered so quietly I barely even realised he spoke to me. I scrunched up my face in confusion ,then I came to a realisation. My eyes widened.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked him in utter horror. His eyes found mine again.

"Are you mentally retarded?" He raised an eyebrow at me. I attempted doing the same but, as always, failed to do so. He looked even more confused.

"Are you having a seizure?" He crossed his arms over his chest, looking at me, awaiting a response. I gulped.

"No, are you?" I crossed my arms over my chest in an attempt to make my 5"10 small frame to look threatening. I was most likely impersonating a small chihuahua. In all honesty, those little shits are scary.

"Pardon?" He grabbed me by the hoodie again and pressed me into the locker again, his eyes flaming with anger.

"No I was thinking about chihuahuas!" I tried to defend myself. He cocked an annoyed eyebrow at me, letting me go once again. My body was now flowing with adrenaline. I kind of liked it.

We were silent for a moment, him glaring at me, and me just trying to find something else interesting to look at. I was getting increasingly uncomfortable under his gaze with his muscular frame hovering above me. I shivered slightly while looking at his hands. Those hands look like they belong to a beast.

In reflex, I bit my lip.

All of a sudden a hand is wrapped around my throat.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" He growled loudly, making my knees give in. If it weren't for his tight grip around my neck I would have surely fallen to the ground. Wait. Now is not the time to be grateful!

He tightened his grip around my throat and the most unusual feeling spread throughout my body, making a certain part of me, jump to attention. I gasped and felt my eyes narrowing. I couldn't speak.

Well obvi, you're being choked!

Hush child, I will not listen to your sarcastic comments.

My thoughts dispersed as even more pressure was placed on my neck and I felt my eyes roll back in pleasure. An involuntary gasp escaped my mouth as I gripped his wrist that was currently choking me, subconsciously begging for more. I bit my lower lip once again, trying to hold every possible sound in. My body felt like it was on fire and I had no idea why. Sparks flew throughout my body, making me feel all tingly everywhere. For some reason, I craved more of this unfamiliar feeling. I wanted more.

I looked into his confused eyes and saw something clicking inside them. His lips quirked up into a smirk as he raised his other hand to grin the back of my hair, pulling my head back harshly. This time I moaned loudly. I sounded almost feminine. I blushed furiously. He growled in response, making my legs tremble with both fear and excitement. I was sure he would devour me like a meal any second with that burning gaze he had on me.

Something snapped inside his head and he abruptly let go of me. I took a few breaths and looked at him confused. What happened?

He mirrored my expression of shock, before being taken over by a burning anger. He grabbed me by my hoodie and growled at me. I whimpered in fear, closing my eyes as I awaited the punch. But it never came. I opened my eyes slightly and met his eyes. The burning anger was replaced with some other emotion that I couldn't decipher. I watched as he observed every single detail on my face, body. Especially my neck. His burning eyes made goosebumps appear on my skin. Then, his eyes returned to that burning anger. He clutched harder onto my hoodie, raising me a little.

"Don't ever tell anyone about this. Or I'll fucking kill you. Do you understand?" He growled angrily. I quickly nodded my head in response. He cocked an eyebrow up in an unamused manor.

"I-I mean, y-yes. I understand." I stuttered while nervously shaking. He grunted in reply before letting go of me. I took a much needed breath to calm my nerves and beating heart.

I quickly grabbed my bag and sprinted as if I was practicing for the olympics towards the boys bathroom.