Chapter seven. December 6th 2019. Kilian.

Thursday.

It was now Thursday. Damian had yet to come to school but I was hoping and wishing he would today. I approached my locker, clicked in the combination and opened it to grab a notebook, pencil and my English literature book. I was about to close it when I heard a couple of whiny high pitched squeals a few meters behind me. I felt a headache coming my way and wanted nothing less but to eliminate the issue. I audibly groaned and slammed the locker shut. I was met by dozens of eyes on me. The popular girls - who emitted the disturbing fire alarm sounding squawk before - were glaring daggers at me. Maybe I slammed the locker a little hard?

"The fuck you staring at, you birds?" I narrowed my eyes threateningly at everyone, but only received chuckles in response. The popular girls only smirked at me in a disparaging way, whispering things amongst each other before giggling loudly, as if to wake the dead. I whirled around, crossing my arms over my chest as I began walking away from the people.

"Hmpf. I can be tough! I can be scary." I mumbled to myself. I continued to tough talk myself while walking, for some fucking reason not noticing where I was walking, and walked straight into a hard wall. And no. This isn't one of those wattpad cliches where the main character walks into a "wall" only for it to be the hot sexy hunk with arms big as trees and ripped muscles that show through his very tight shirt that is either white or black, always paired with dark or black pants. I swear if I ever find a story where the "bad boy" wears pink tank tops, sparkly poofy skirts and flip flops on, my life will be complete. Anyways, that wasn't what we were talking about. We were talking about me. Apparently being a blind ass bitch, who walked straight into a fucking wall.

And nooo. I didn't cry

I sobbed.

Like a man.

Anyways. Back to not breaking the fourth wall.

I landed dramatically on my back and rolled to the side so no one could see my manly tears. I clutched my nose which seemed perfectly fine, but I'm a dramatic ass queen. If I would have broken my nose my face would have been disproportionate. And my ocd would have kicked in and tried to fix it myself. As I continue laying on the floor wondering why god created me, I felt myself starting to leave the floor.

Holy butt nuggets. I can fly. So long suckers, this queen is going straight to candy land!

I heard chuckles coming from the side of my ear. Oh no. I'm hearing voices now too. I probably knocked myself too hard in the head. I'm gonna have to go to an asylum and be locked up for the rest of my life.

GASP.

I won't be able to eat my chicken strips. (DONT YOU DARE SAY IT)

"Oh my god can you stop being so fucking dramatic all the time." A husky voice said next to my ear. My vision was a bit blurry so I couldn't fully see the figure in front of me. All I could kind of see were big arms and a blurry face that - in my opinion - kinda looked like Shrek.

"Shrek?" I battered my eyes towards the figure holding me.

"Rude!" I felt a smack against my butt and let out a yelp. I grumbled incoherent noises, obvi on purpose to sound dramatic, and sent the pixelated creature my meanest look.

"Kitten if you're gonna glare at me like that I will drop you on the floor. Would you prefer that, hm?" I started recognising the voice as Damian but I wasn't too sure about it yet. My vision wasn't as blurry anymore and I could clearly see his bright green eyes that almost looked radioactive. Will I get super powers if I poke his eyeball?

"Don't even think about it."

"HOW DID YOU-"

"You are absolutely retarded."