Introduction: Getting to know her

Firstly, for the ones who have already seen the anime would know already her situation. 

Violet Evergarden: A 14 to 15 years old teenage girl who has being an orphan for her entire life, she lived for her whole childhood in a very poor and dangerous area which is then replaced thanks to a naval captain named Dietfried Bougainvillea who then gives her as a 'present' to his young brother Gilbert Bougainvillea. Dietfried described her as a well-obedient and useful 'weapon', hence Violet provides an extraordinary and excellent ability in martial arts, use of weapons and strength during the heat of battle against the enemy. She is trained as a soldier for sometime making her use to apathetic interactions and complex commandments to direct herself to others in all cases. Plus, throughout the series she develops a typing skill as well after losing both of her forearms in battle replaced by maneuverable prosthetic arms made of metal. 

Realistically you should know some things before getting to the guide:

1. (If you are someone with both normal and healthy arms without any kind of prosthetic ones) 

2. You don't have to enter the army to become her but to pass through something similar. 

3. It's not necessary that you have to learn how to write.

4. Or to be an apathetic weirdo around your relatives or friends because (in reality) that's strange for a behavior. 

Plus there are other more things that are obviously but I won't say it in case you find it a waste of time. So let's get right into the guide.