◇Train your Brain (Duh!)◇

What are the first thoughts that cross your mind when you think of a soldier? Based on your thinking prowess, your answers might lie in the spectrum of extremely courageous to ruthlessly resilient.

That's precisely what military sergeants and soldiers are. After undergoing intensive mental training and preparation, the mind of a soldier gets stronger and sharper.

Just like a military personnel, treat your mind as a muscle and start training it every day to improve mental toughness, strength, resilience and focus.

Now you don't have to go to a gym to do that, mental training can happen anywhere.

How they do it in the military? - If you know anything about military, you probably know that their day begins at the strike of dawn. The value of time is immense in the military life and they practice punctuality like a lifelong ritual. Their day begins at the same time everyday.

How can you do it? - Being punctual is the first (and easiest) way to train your brain. Punctuality breeds discipline which in turn breeds mental strength (remember - the mind is also a muscle). If you snooze, you lose.

When you start getting out of your bed on the same time everyday, this habit will become a solid foundation to help you get out of your mental and physical comfort blanket. Want to take things a notch higher? Immediately make up your bed once you get out of it. Simple as it might sound yet when a Navy Admiral was asked about the most important lessons he learned from SEAL training, he replied - "If you want to change the world, start off by making your bed"

Hear him .

Start waking up early in life. Now this isn't a military specific advice, the benefits of early rising are immense and almost every person who is successful in your books gets going early in the day.

Whether you read a book, go for a run, practice your craft or simply meditate, getting up early gets you going and is one of the easiest ways to train your brain every single day until it becomes a habit.