◇Visualize◇

Visualization is one of the most critical fundamentals of the developing a military mindset.

No matter how hard you train your mind and how confident you are in life - if you don't have a goal, you'll never know which road will take you there.

A soldier is trained to visualize life-threatening events and situations that they might encounter anytime. It is almost as if visualizing the future in the present so that you can tap your mind into believing you have already witnessed this event.

How they do it in the military? - Military personnel are trained to move towards a common goal. In military training, a 'trigger' is developed as part of the mental training.

This trigger can be anything. It can be different for everyone. But the point of this trigger is to remind you of a goal that is worth fighting for, living for and even, dying for.

How can you do it? - Pick a goal in life. If you can't, make a list of things that interest you and then find what can be that one goal that drives you.

Your goal could be anything from eating healthy, getting fit, writing a book or learning a new skill. A visual trigger will help you learn how to dream it (before you learn how to do it).

Choose your trigger. Have one image in your mind that instantly moves and pushes you. Make this mental memory the ultimate motivation you need to achieve your goal. Whenever you are in doubt, dilemma or depression- pull that trigger and go for it.

The power of visualization is immense. But it is most effective when practiced with discipline and sincerity. Take few minutes out of your busy schedule and visualize your goal(s) every single day.

Be consistent in your goal visualizations. Always tell yourself that you can do it. Even on the days you think you cannot do it.