𝖎𝖎𝖎. silly theories

FRESH BLOOD
iii. —— SILLY THEORIES

▢    ▢ ▢    ▢ ▢    ▢ ▢    ▢

▢ ▢ ▢ ▢ ▢ ▢ ▢ ▢

After Lacrosse practice had ended, Scott and Stiles practically dragged Evelynn back in to the woods. It's not like she wanted to in the first place, but the two boys didn't give her a choice.

So here she was, kicking away leaves with her shoes, arms crossed over her chest, whilst wrinkling her nose at the horrible smell of mutt.

"I-I don't know what it was. It was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball. And that's not the only thing weird thing. I can hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear, smell things." Scott explained as the three best friends walked through the woods looking for Scotts lost inhaler.

"Smell things?" Stiles repeated incredously "Like what?"

"Like the mint mojito in your pocket, and coffee with.." Scott paused slightly. "Coffee with blood?" Scott questioned more than stated looking at Evelynn in confusion. He shook the his head and turned to look at Stiles who held the gum in his hand.

Mean while, Evelynn's eyes were wide in fear. Both for herself and Scott. If Scott was a werewolf, than he would immidiatly figure out what she is.

"So all this started with a bite?" Stiles questioned.

"Hey, Stiles?" Evelynn called out. "You mind giving me a piggy back ride? I'm wearing heels and my feet are killing me." Stiles grunted but crouched down so she could jump on his back. Evelynn wrapped her legs around his torso, wrapping her arms losely around his neck.

"Why do you even wear heels?" Stiles questioned.

"Fashion. And no one ever told me about having another trip to the woods. A warning would be nice next time." Evelynn replied, resting her chin on Stiles' shoulder.

"What if it's like an infection? Like my body's flooding with adrenaline before I go into shock or something?" Scott questioned, ignoring his two other friends.

"You know what, I actually think I've heard of it...it's like a specific kind of infection." Stiles commented. Scott stopped and turned to look at Stiles.

"Are you serious?" Scott asked, tilting his head to his side.

"Yeah. I think it's called lycanthropy." Stiles replied with a poker face but on the inside he was dieing of laughter.