𝖎𝖝. scott & stiles know

FRESH BLOOD
ix. —— SCOTT & STILES KNOW

▢ ▢ ▢ ▢ ▢ ▢ ▢ ▢

"Jane, have I mentioned that you are the greatest person in this world?" Evelynn questioned as she sat next Jane, a tub of ice cream in one hand and movies on her other one. Jane took a spoon from Evelynns hand and grabbed the ice cream.

     "Hm." Jane hummed as she took ate some ice cream and looked at Evelynn with a raised eyebrow. "What do you want now?"

     "What do you mean?" Evelynn questioned as she put in Mean Girls in the DVD player before going back to sit on the couch next to Jane.

     "You only sweet talk me when you want something. So what is it?" Jane questioned.

     "Why would you ever think such a thing?" Evelynn questioned feigning shock. Jane gave her a look.

     "You can't fool me, Janelle." Evelynn scrunched her nose when Jane called her by her middle name."I've raised you for the past sixteen years, ever since your father-"

     "Since he abandoned me on your front porch because he simply couldn't raise a child who killed his wife." Evelynn grumbled, her jaw tightening at the mention of her poor of an excuse father. "Why you still send me up to Canada to visit him for the summer is beyond me. I'm just not going again."

     "Because you still have family over there who still want to see you." Jane explained. Evelynn rolled her eyes. "You know it wasn't your fault, right?"

     "It was my mothers because she felt like having sex with a vampire. If you start to think about it, it sounds like twilight. Though my mother couldn't be saved and I didn't end up with that cool gift to show people memories." Jane let out a small laugh as she shook her head slightly. "Anyways, I was wondering if I could go bowling tomorrow night?"

     "With?"

     "Scott, Jackson, Lydia, Allison and possibly Stiles." Evelynn turned to look at Jane, who tilted her head to the side as if she was contemplating about it.

     "No."

     "No?"

     "Yes, no. There's a curfew. No one can be out after nine." Evelynn looked at Jane with a raised eyebrow. She didn't know about the curfew and she was pretty damn sure Scott and Stiles knew about it. Why they didn't tell her was beyond her.

     "Maybe if you can like-" Evelynn began as she ate ice cream.

     "Be a responsible guardian and not let you out?" Jane questioned, cutting Evelynn off. "Yes." Evelynn groaned in response. "I'm not letting you out, Evelynn. You can whine and complain, hell you can throw a temper tantrum and i'd still wouldn't let you out."

     "Jane, temper tantrums are for spoiled little six years old. I'm sixteen, seventeen in December."

     "You're still not going." Jane finalized. "Now shut up, Regina George is on." Jane took the tub of ice cream from Evelynns grasp. Evelynn looked at Jane in disbelief for a few seconds, before grumbling and turning to watch the movie.