𝖝. magic bullet

FRESH BLOOD
x. —— MAGIC BULLET

▢    ▢ ▢    ▢ ▢    ▢ ▢    ▢

▢ ▢ ▢ ▢ ▢ ▢ ▢ ▢

     "Scott's coming over? Tonight?" Lydia questioned Allison. She was ignoring Evelynn simply because she did not go on the group date and ignored her texts. Evelynn rolled her eyes at the strawberry blonde and told her she had issues to which the strawberry blonde simply waved it off and has been giving Evelynn the cold shoulder ever since the morning.

     Not only was Evelynn getting the cold shoulder, she had also been giving the cold shoulder to Scott and Stiles. Ignoring them was going to be quite difficult, seeing as they were in the same building for seven hours and they shared a few classes. Hell, it seemed like Stiles had made it his personal mission to get Evelynn to talk to him. Stiles had gone as far as throwing paper balls at her during one of the classes the two shared, causing Evelynn to simply ignore him although she wanted to slap him for annoying her.

     Scott and Stiles were worried about Evelynn. They worried about her since she shut them out completely not even sparing them a glance. Before Scott had gone to his date, he had went over to Stiles' house and talked about Evelynn. They were hurt that Evelynn didn't tell them, but they sort of understood.

     "We're just studying together." Allison responded innocently. Evelynn let out a small laugh and shook her head.

     "Just studying never ends with just studying." Lydia nodded in agreement. "it's like getting into a hot tub. Somebody eventually copes a feel." The three walked up the stairs. Evelynn took in a deep breath, wrinkling her nose at the smell of death.

"So what are you saying?" Allison asked in confusion, looking between the brunette and the strawberry blonde.

     "I'm just saying, you know, make sure he covers up." The strawberry blonde responded. Allison crossed her arms over her chest a look of confusion still plastered on her face, not knowing what either of her two best friends were getting at. "Hello, Snow White! Do it with him and a condom." Allison looked at the two in disbelief as she let out a scoff.

     "Are you kidding? After one date?" Allison questioned.

     "Don't be a total prude. Give him a little taste." Lydia replied. Evelynn kept silent, not really liking the fact that Allison was going to do the dirty deed with Scott, since he was her best friend and she felt nauseous at the horrible smell that was coming from down the hallway.

     "I mean, how much is a little taste?" Allison questioned in a slight whisper. Lydia and Evelynn gave each other a glance, a look of realization crossing their faces.