𝖛. scott wolfs out

⋆  FRESH BLOOD  ⋆
v. —— SCOTT WOLFS OUT

▢    ▢ ▢    ▢ ▢    ▢ ▢    ▢

"Let's go! One on one from the top!" Coach instructed. Evelynn sipped some of her 'coffee' and kept a close eye on Scott. Ever since Friday's incident, Stiles and Evelynn had both agreed on keeping a close eye on Scott.

"Jackson, take a long stick today. Atta boy." And here she was, sitting on the bleachers early in the morning, due to morning lacrosse practice. Though she honestly perfered lacrosse practice over Lydia's complaining.

"Greenburg! Take a lap. Lets go!" Evelynn sighed as coach blew his whistle again. "Faster Greenburg!"

"McCall. What are you waiting for?" Evelynn's gaze immediately fell on Scott. She watched as Scott shook his head as if to clear off whatever he was thinking about. "Lets go!" Once coach blew his whistle -what felt like the thousand time to Evelynn- Scott advanced forward, running towards the goal, only to be knocked to the ground by none other than Jackson Whittemore.

Evelynn flinched slightly at the impact. Scott was surely getting angry due what Jackson had done, and he knew he did it on purpose because of the smirk Jackson had given him.

"Hey McCall, hey McCall!" Coach called, approaching Scott, laughing a bit. "My grandmother can move faster than that, and she's dead. Do you think you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?"

"Yes coach." Scott muttered. Evelynn bit her lip in anxiety. She begged silently in her mind that Finstock would leave Scott alone and not anger him more than he already was.

     "I can't hear you." Apparently, the world decided not to listen. "Yes coach." Scott replied a little louder.

     "Then do it again. McCall's gonna do it again, McCall's gonna do it again." Coach taunted. "No, no, no, stop!" Evelynn quietly muttered to herself.

     Coach blew his whistle and Scott once again repeated the same process, only this time he ran into Jackson with full force, knocking Jackson down harshly. Evelynn quickly ran down the stairs toward Scott, who was clutching his head, while the other paid attention to Jackson.

     "Scott!" Evelynn called out as she neared him. She crouched down beside him and noticed how his fangs were coming out. "Scott, you okay?" Stiles questioned kneeling down next to Scott on the other side.

      "I can't control it guys. It's happening." Scott breathed out. "What?! Right here?! Now?!" Stiles exclaimed quietly. With a roll of her eyes, Evelynn helped Scott up and both her and Stiles dragged him to the locker room.

     Scott stumbled once they got in the locker rooms as he took off his gloves. "Scott are you okay?" Stiles questioned once they had set down Scott. "Stiles." Evelynn warned.

     "Scott?" Stiles called out to him, ignoring Evelynn's warning tone. At the mention of his name, Scott raised his head up, his eyes a golden yellow and his fangs clearly visible.

     "Get away from me!" Scott roared out making Stiles stumble backwards and Evelynn slowly walking towards Stiles. She quickly grasped onto the back of his jersey and pulled Stiles out of the way as Scott stood up and lounged forward. More specifically, Evelynn.