Wise

David's POV:

Natalie's mom is coming into town for a week, so I decided to play a little prank on here. We'll have Jeff in the bed waiting for her as she arrives. Natalie's mom is not one to hold back so I think it's going to be a good one. Natalie is picking her up right now, so she should be here soon.

*Prank Happens* (Watch the prank on David's channel if you haven't)

The prank went pretty well and I think the audience will like it, especially since they love Natalie's personality and her mom share the same one. "Be honest with me, did you think any of it was real?" I ask. "Of course not! I know she doesn't like Jeff in a way for him to be in the bed. If anything I thought you would be in the bed" she says. My heart literally dropped when she said that. I wasn't sure what it exactly meant, but I couldn't give away how I truly felt at the comment in front of her. "Haha, who would film then?" I ask trying to put a logical explanation behind her statement. "I guess you're right," she says. 

As the day goes on, the fun continues. We filmed some more bits and had a blast hanging out. It was Zane's birthday tonight, so we decided to go out and have some fun at saddle ranch (a bar). The best part of saddle ranch is the mechanical bull that everyone has a blast riding while drunk. Everyone is having a great time and surprisingly Natalie's mom is too. She's had a few drinks and is dancing it up on the floor. "Nat your mom is having a blast," I say. "I know, she's had three beers and a shot. The flight was a bit long and bumpy so I imagine she just wanted to let go for a while" he says. "Yeah, I remember she wasn't the biggest fan of planes" as I say that we both saw Natalie's mom get into the pit of the bull and get up on it. I couldn't believe she was actually going to ride it. "Omg" nat and I both say as we get closer. I raise my camera to start recording when Natalie hits my hand and says "NO". I immediately understood what was wrong with my actions. I know Natalie doesn't like to portray herself drunk on camera and I should've understood that she wouldn't want her mother portrayed that way as well. "I'm sorry nat, I don't know what I was thinking," I say hoping she won't be too upset with what I was planning on doing. "It's ok, you should've known better. I know it is an instinct for you to turn on the camera, so I'm not too upset, plus I never said you couldn't film my mom, so there's that too" she says. "I know I know, it was a dumb mistake sorry," I say again being that the situation revolves around her mother. "Don't worry about it" she says and my heart calms down. The last thing I want to do is genuinely upset Natalie.

Everyone was heading back home in their own cars/ubers. It was just me, Natalie, and her mom in my Tesla heading back home. Natalie and I were just having small talk while listening to the music when her mom says "So how long have you guys been dating?" I immediately froze. I didn't know what to say or how to react. It's obviously not true but that comment with the one she mentioned earlier today. I don't know if Natalie has mentioned anything to her or possibly she sees right through me and knows. "Haha we're not dating," I say while laughing trying act like that would be absurd. "Me and Dave aren't dating mom," Natalies says in a quieter tone. "Are you kidding me, the way you guys look at each other and you're not dating?" questions Natalie's mom. "I mean we're best friends that have known each other for twelve years, how else are we supposed to look at each other? With disgust?" Natalie says. "Whatever you guys say" is the last thing Natalie's mom says as she exits the vehicle and enters the house. I can't help but ponder on her comments. I know she was drunk and all but sometimes people make drunk confessions in which are honest. I noticed Natalie immediately go towards her room and close it, seemingly not wanting to discuss what just transpired. 

The Next Morning

I tried to not let last night's events bother me this morning but I couldn't put it away. I mean does Natalie's mom actually see something? I like Natalie, but I'm too scared to say anything. I try and hide the feelings somewhat but body language can give a more accurate answer than whatever comes out of my mouth. As I walk out of my room and into the kitchen, I noticed Natalie made breakfast. Both Natalie and her mother were already eating at the kitchen island, so I decided to join them. It was early in the morning and peaceful, no one really said a thing. Mainly just stuffing ourselves and listening to the music in the back. I was wondering if Natalie's mom would say anything or act different, but nope, everything was normal. Which makes me wonder if she remembered what she said last night, but by judging how she was acting, probably not.