Care

David's POV:

Today was a long day. From having 3 different brand meetings in the morning to going out and filming for 6 hours, my body is drained. I hoped tonight I could relax in the house with some peace and quiet, but since it was a weekend, friends wanted to come over. It was about 10 pm and we were all sitting down and eating some pizza while watching the bachelor. I personally don't understand the hype around the show, but it's something to watch while eating. I noticed Natalie wasn't eating the pizza and instead on her laptop. "Whatcha doing there?" I asked while moving closer to her to actually see what she was doing. "Oh nothing, just trying to respond to some emails that just came in," she says while her eyes stayed glued to the screen. Even with a ton of pizza in front of her, she was determined to finish her work and that's something that I admire so much of her. "Cmon nat, the food's gonna get cold, the emails can wait," I say while doing the sad puppies eyes hoping it will convince her. "Fine, I guess a few emails can wait, and I am starving." She says as she shuts down the laptop and sits up ready to feast

Once we finished eating and the bachelor was done, everyone just went back to relaxing. With a house full of social media influencers that means usually going on our phones for a while and not saying anything. It happens every now and then, but I guess it part of the job.

The house was quiet until Todd spoke up saying "Natalie why won't you go out with me?" "Because Todd I don't want too," says Natalie while not even looking at him. "But why though?" Says Todd again. "Because I'm not interested in you," says Natalie while looking directly into Todd's eyes. This had to be about the 100th time Todd has asked her out and it was honestly getting annoying. She's denied him publicly on Twitter, Instagram, the vlog, and Tik Tok but he keeps on pushing it. Todd didn't push the issue any further.

It was about midnight now and everyone was getting drunk, except for me and Natalie. We both had an earlier meeting in the morning and either of us having a hangover would not suit us well for the meeting. There was a decent amount of people at the house, the usual squad plus a few Instagram models. I usually would record in nights like these but I got enough footage earlier in the day that I just wanted to relax. Me and Natalie were just chatting it up while everyone else was dancing around and tumbling. 

Natalie and I continued our chat while laughing and basically enjoying one another's company, as we always do. But then Todd came from behind Natalie and wrapped his arms around her waist. I immediately froze and so did Natalie. After a second or two we both snapped back into reality, with Natalie ripping Todd's arms off of her waist and proceeding to push him away. "Why the fuck did you just do that?" Natalie yells at Todd. "Just love me, why won't you just love me!" Todd yells back at her. "Because I don't want to, how many times do I have to tell you." Natalie snaps back. I decide to step in the conversation because, to be honest, I also have had enough with Todd's behavior. "Todd, she said she wants nothing to do with you. Now move on." I said sternly while looking at him directly. "No I won't, Todd never loses," says Todd. "Todd, honestly grow up. You reek of desperation and that is not active for any female. You're literally 30 years old and act like your 12! Grow the fuck up!" Says Natalie while basically yelling at him. I decide I have enough with the whole argument and say "todd go home". "What?" He asks me. "I said go home, I don't want you here and I can imagine Natalie doesn't want you here right now. So I'm asking you nicely, leave the house. Call an uber I don't care, just leave." I say calmly, trying to keep my emotions in check because honestly, I could've punched him at that moment. I was escorting todd out with Zane and Jeff when todd says "whatever, she's a bitch anyway" I snapped. I had enough of his constant harassment towards Natalie and that line made me rage. I immediately jumped onto his back and put him in a chokehold. Yelling out "never call her a bitch". I had the chokehold for a good 7 seconds until more guys came and separated me and todd. "Call her a bitch again and see what happens!" I yell out to todd as he is trying to recover from my chokehold while Jason and Joe are holding me back. "Zane, Jeff take him home now please," I say and see them both nod, grab todd, and walk out of the house. Jason and Joe took me to my room to cool down. "Please stay here and calm down, let us deal with the aftermath" they both plead with me and I nod in agreement. 

After about 3 minutes of when Jason and Joe left my room, I heard a knock at the door. It was Natalie. "Hi," she says and I return one back. "Are you ok?" I ask her. "I think so, I mean I know he was drunk, but his actions did make me uncomfortable and honestly it's been annoying the past month with how much he's been flirting with me," she says while getting a bit emotional. I grabbed her and just hugged her in silence. Just allowing comfort to ease both of our minds after what transpired today. After about a couple minutes of silencing hugging, Natalie said "thank you thank you thank you David. You stood up for me when it seemed no one else would. I appreciate that so much you have no idea. You're an amazing guy." I adjusted myself to look her in the eye and said "Not as amazing as you". She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek, and at that moment, my heart filled up and I was the happiest I've ever been. 

Hi guys, sorry it's been a while. I just started school back up and didn't have a lot of time. However, I found some time and decided to write this one. I got some inspiration from the latest vlog and created this. Hope y'all enjoy it and hope you are doing well. Sorry it's a little shorter than usual.