•𝟚𝟘•

Jk:

I stand in front of her grave with a blank expression.

She is dead.

She really killed herself.

I know that I told her that she should die, but I never thought that she would do so.

I'm sure she is rotting in hell right now. She deserves that after all, for making me suffer all these years.

But I guess I'm not better than her, am I?

I'm just a monster like my mother.

I was in Seoul 2 days ago, when I got a call from Yoongi, telling me that my mother commited suicide.

I was shocked. I never thought that she had the courage to kill herself.

Yoongi told me that they found her dead near my house with a note in her hand.

As soon as I heard the news, I packed my bags and came back to Busan.

And of course, I read the note my mother left for me.

It said:

"Hello son. When you read this, I won't be with you anymore, I'll be so far away from you and from life. I know that you are so angry at me. I know that you probably even hate me, but I deserve it. I deserve everything that is happening to me. But believe me son when I tell you that this isn't all my fault. You must think that I'm just trying to defend myself, but no, I'm not.

So Jungkook, the thing is, the women your father cheated on me with wasn't just a normal person, she was Bongsoon. I think you still remember that women who tried to harass you when you were 10, right? Yes, that women was Bongsoon. So when I heard what your father did with her, I couldn't contain my anger. All I was seeing was red. I was trying to kill your father, but your sister got in the middle so I killed her. Then I killed him. Only you were left. I didn't want you to stay alive to remember what happened, so I tried to kill you too.

I'm sorry. I know that asking you to forgive me is stupid, because you might never do so. But still, I'm sorry, and I regret everything I've done to you. You were a very good kid, and you don't deserve everything you've gone through.

Before I end this letter, I want to tell you this Jungkook: Your past doesn't define your future. I hope that you find your happiness, son.

Goodbye.

From: Your Mother"

A single tear escapes my left eye, but I wipe it away quickly.

I'm not going to cry for her.

I swallow the lump in my throat, and head back to home.

*Time skip*

I arrive at school, with all of my thoughts revolving around a cute boy whom I hurt many times- Taehyung.

I think that I have to talk to him and see him again. Even though I'm sure he was happy because I wasn't at school for the past few days.

After searching for him a little, I find him standing casually with his friends, laughing at what one of his friends said.

His laugh is so cute omg just look at how his lips take a rectangular shape when he smiles-

JUNGKOOK STOP.

But like I actually never noticed how beautiful he looks. He has silky smooth skin, soft plump lips, thick butt-

WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT HIS BUTT OMG-