The nurse

The doctors POV (049)

Since the breach had ended, I felt the calmness again.
But..

Something was missing. There was something I missed, something I want to see so badly again. But something gave me the feeling, like I'd lost it.

I thought it was nothing, so I worked on my cure.

But I couldn't continue on my work. It was too hard. I couldn't stop thinking about the problem I had. I wanted to know why I felt like this. Did I miss something in my studies? What the hell was it? I left the dead animal body on the metal table and walked around for a little, til a scientist noticed.

"Scp-049, are you alright?" The scientist spoke into the microphone, and the voice was now clear to hear in the chamber.

I turned my eyes to the window and then continued on thinking again.
I for sure had headaches.
The scientist tried to get my attention, but he soon gave up, while a researcher took notes of my sudden behavior.

I sat down onto my favorite chair and drank a tea, to calm myself down.

The masks POV:

As I dreamed about escaping the chamber, I felt a slight pain in my hosts throat.
It felt like something was stuck in there..
And out of a sudden, my warm black liquid teared down my cheeks and I felt so down.
I couldn't think because of my headaches.
I closed my eyes and rested for a bit.
I was sure I would feel better after that.

Writers POV:
So both were definitely sad.
Only, that the both of them, didn't know the reason.
The mask tried to ignore his love to the doctor, but the doctor obviously missed him, but like the mask, he ignored it.

This was definitely going the wrong way.
But the MTF hid a fact..
There were still a couple of scp's out there.
No one really knew, til a bloody scream appeared.

A women was sitting on the floor next to an elevator. She looked traumatized. She sobbed and cried herself out, while she crawled herself together.

A couple of scientists went over to her.
She didn't answer, she was only sobbing.
The nurse soon came over and took her to the nurses office.

Everything seemed fine again, til the women screamed again a couple of times.
Everyone on this floor was confused and terrified.

The women suddenly mumbled something to the nurse.

"I-It's h..him! Please get me out of here..! I beg you.." he sobbed and cried.

The nurse looked at her with confusion.

"I need a name, so I can help you, would you please tell me?" She asked her softly.

"I.. I can't tell..- " she screamed again.

"Please, I can't help you!"

The screaming soon stopped and the women gave the nurse the answer.
"5..- 513.." she stuttered.

The nurse rushed over to an guard, that stood next to an doctor.
"Please take the women away! She needs serious therapy. Bring her to Dr.◾️◾️◾️"
The nurse gave the guard the order.
The guard took her away.

The nurse was terrified.
"Doctor, I need to talk to the MTF commander! Would you please take over the nurses office for awhile?" She asked him, and so he nodded and she made her way to the MTF area.

A MTF guard stopped her.
"Miss, I can't let you in."

She showed him her level 5 keycard.
"I guess you'll have to! Because I need to talk to your commander! Now!" She hissed at him with visible anger.

"Of course." He answered short and contacted his commander over his walkie-talkie.

"Sir, a nurse wants to talk to you, it seems to be very serious. Would you please come?" The commander arrived about 5 minutes later.

"What is it? I have work to do. Make it quick."

She rolled her eyes.

"You are in big trouble! Do you know that?! Scp-513 isn't contained! And a young scientist got obviously a trauma after seeing it! I will talk to the-"

The commander grabbed her by the arm and dragged her to the test of the MTF zone.

"I believe I'll have to keep you in here, since there's a chance you could spread around panic." He dragged her to the rest of the team. They kept her there for more than an hour til someone noticed..