T e a

Before you can read, I wanted to thank you! Thank you so much for 9k readers! Just about 2 days ago, I still had 8k, and I didn't even write anything. Thank you guys! And also: Someone of you readers had wrote me a message! @oxodemony wrote me a message. I won't say what they said, but thank you for the message! I can't reply to your messages, guys! I have a problem with my E-Mail, and I will fix it when I get my pc! As I know, I will get the computer in about 5 days or so! I will inform you, if I fixed everything. As long as I have those problem, you can message me on Instagram or anything like that, or just write your question in one of my updates on Wattpad. I will answer every question. My name on Instagram is in the last chapter!
Now, enjoy reading and happy new year!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The doctor's POV:

As the door opened, I felt fear. I never felt so much fear before. I glanced at my lover, before we would walk over to the bridge.
He nodded slowly and then got closer to me.
I kissed him slowly. I was scared, this would be the last time I would see him. He was everything I had. I couldn't loose him. Not today, not now!
My lover felt my wordiness.
"Darling, i love you so much.., whatever happens, just remember, it's not your fault. We get through this. I believe in you.."

His words made my eyes fill up with warm tears.
He gave me a gentle hug, and so did I.
"I love you too, my love.. I would've never got this far if you weren't there.."

Our whispering conversation ended soon, as we heard the deep voice talking all in panic into the microphone.
"SCP-106 has broken out of the facility at Gate A. Fire the H.I.D. Turret immediately. Do not let it across the bridge."
I took my lovers hand and stepped out of the elevator. We walked behind scp-106, so we wouldn't been able to be seen. As the guards were shooting, we ran down the stairs.
We went into an tunnel. The tunnel was conducted to an lake. We stepped into the water.
"Darling, can you swim?" I asked him.
"My host luckily can. Yes."

I didn't swim in a very long time. I began to swim, even if I didn't swim correctly, but I didn't drown. "Darling keep your head low, we need to swim underwater. The lake was huge. The facility would actually notice us.
I swam underwater, with my eyes wide open. My vision was very blurry, but I could see the end coming near. I took deep breaths as I stepped out of the lake. I saw my lover right next to me. We quickly ran into a forest near the facility. "There's a house near here..- I sense the disease near somewhere.." I hissed in disgust. I felt the filthy sickness, right in the middle of the forest somewhere. I followed the feeling..
And to my right, there was a huge house. It was made out of wood. It was decorated with Red decorations. There were lights flickering at the windows. "Maybe there lives a family. We should ring the bell and ask them, if we could stay over.."

"I didn't expected you to say that. Usually you would offer to kill them." I chuckled a little.

"Well? Then we could do that!" My lover Rang the bell to that.

"No! I will cure them.. it's a Family after all."
"Whatever, we have a place to stay over. That will do it. We will hide here for a few hours."

After my lover's sentence, a young woman opened the door and greeted me with a confused but scared face.
"Uhm..- Can I h-help you sir? You..-" She glanced at my lover, and noticed the SCP logo on his host's uniform.
Her eyes went wide and she tried to close the door. I stopped her, by touching her hand gently. She dropped to the ground. I searched around for more people. She was the only one here. I turned back to face her living body laying on the ground. I got my scalpel out and ripped her shirt open. I slowly began to cut her.
I operated her for about 20 minutes. I then searched for a bathroom, so I could clean myself.

"Darling, we have to move. It's already nighttime and the facility will for sure search us here. Let's move to a town near somewhere."

"Of course, let me take a shower before we go."
My lover nodded.

The mask's POV:

I was happy. Finally I was out of there. The fresh air was like a wonder to me.
I roamed around the house, maybe I would find something useful. As much as I knew, the doctor loved tea. Especially Camilla tea.
I found some and made a tea for him. There was a table in the kitchen and 4 chairs. The table and chairs had a more darker wood color. She was probably more the classic kind of woman. I wondered if she had a family. It looked like she lived with about 3 more people.
But it seemed like they were gone.

I looked out the window. The area was full with snow. It seemed.. quite peaceful outside the facility. I liked it here, but we couldn't stay. I wondered if we could move to France. The world has changed a lot.. this wouldn't be easy. About 15 minutes went by, the doctor got out of the shower dry. He had some new clothes on. He had a black jacket with a white shirt under it on and his pants were black.
"You're ready?"
I nodded.
"I've made a tea for you.., drink it before it's cold."
"Oh how sweet of you, my love! Thank you.." he kissed my forehead and drank the tea.
I was happy.
As he was ready, we kept walking through the cold forest. We walked about 2 hours, til we arrived near a village. There was an hunter house. It looked really old, it seemed like no one went there anymore, we moved in to hide for a few weeks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello birdies! So this is I think the last chapter of the first book..! This ending is really horrible..- sorry. I had no ideas left! The next book will be a new story. I will not write it into this one. Thank you so much for reading! The new book will be called:

Dramatic love

I love you guys! Thank you so much for 9k readers again, and thanks to all, that wished me a nice birthday'!! Give me as much as ideas you got! I will write all your ideas into the new book! So please give me as much ideas as you got! Love you!! Thanks for reading! I will let you know when I create the new book!