//They're back\\

The Doctor's POV:

We held our hands together and walked trough the corridors. We talked about theaters and operas. As much as I remember, this was our first thing to talk about as we meet each other at the interview.

The first time I saw him, I had a weird feeling about him. I saw the bad in him. He seemed like the type of person- even if he wasn't one- but I keep it that way..- that would gossip about everything and everyone, would let everyone down, sadistic, egoistic- and much more..
And now, he was someone complete different than from my imagination. Or I just didn't see the other side of him.
Suddenly, he was a little down. I didn't know why, but I glanced at him with worry.

"My darling, is everything fine?"

He glanced at me. The tragedy began to show up. The black oily tears were tearing down his face. I took his hands tight into mine.
We stood in the middle of an hallway. Everything could happen in this moment. But that didn't matter. My darling was hurt, and I wanted to help. I was a doctor after all! I had to help him. Also, because I loved him.
He glanced at me.

"..There was just..- a bad memory..- everything is fine now!- See?" He sniffed and rubbed his tears away.
Still with the tragedy he had shown, I was worried. More worried about him, than the situation we both were in now, and what could happen.

"Darling. Please don't lie to me.. I won't lie to you either." My blue shiny eyes sparkled in the light.

"I can't.. I can't explain this in words. It's just.. fear I guess." His voice was much calmer now.
I pulled him into a hug.
I tried to make him as comfortable as I could.
I soon felt both of his arms around me.
I heard a small
"I love you, my dear.."
I blushed to this. Turning half red, I responded with an obvious answer.
"I love you too, mon cher.."
I felt him letting go, so did I.

"Are you better now?" I asked him, still being very worried.

"Yes.. thank you." He pulled his hand in mine.

We both began to walk again.
We talked about different themes.
Seemed like he had calmed down.

But an familiär feeling appeared.

I heard someone running.
I quickly opened an door next to us and rushed in, holding my lovers hand. I closed the door and was only standing in front of the metal door, with the scp logo on it.
The running wasn't human..
No human would run that fast and loud.
This wasn't scp-096. It didn't scream. And after all, we were stuck in this stupid situation for about 5 days. There weren't many people in here. And if there would be someone that faced the scp's face, they would scream. And we- or so did I hear no screaming or yelling.
That was pretty odd. But we had to be quiet now.

I heard nothing but the running.
The running made me fall into panic. My heart was beating fast and my breath was heavy.
My ears were listening carefully and my eyes were only concentrated on the door.
A familiar shiver began to appear.
I heard the running coming louder and louder.

"Darling, what is that?.." my lover asked confused, but of course in a whisper.

I glanced at him. "I have no idea..- But we can't go outside. We have to listen." I whispered back and then stared towards the door.

I soon heard a familiar voice calling.

"Who is there?!"

"Not again..- have they found us..?" My lover whispered.

"Don't move. We'll be fine.." I whispered.

We were sitting on the floor, just praying they wouldn't found us here. We didn't even know how many of them were on this floor..