Another host

"Commander! Someone had found out. She probably told someone!" The lieutenant rushed to the commander.

"Someone has to delete the surveillance videos! Magenta, you will take this order! Now!" He commanded someone around.
"Wait! What are you up to?!" The nurse hissed at the commander.
He turned around, only to see the fear in her eyes.
"Lapis, take her to Dr. ◾️◾️◾️. She spread around rumors." He faced another MTF guard.

Magenta and Lapis made their way through the facility and did their job.

"Sir, what are we gonna do about it now?" Someone asked.

"We will contain the thing as soon as possible. Make sure no one notices."

"Sir. I think I can't do that. All the people here already know, we'll have to make up a lie." His guard responded.

"Then do that, for fucks sake!" The commander cursed around frustrated.

The guard rushed to the announcement room.
Soon after that, the whole facility could here the voice blaring trough the speakers.
"Attention. This is a message of the MTF. Scp-513 is contained! I repeat, Scp-513 is contained. There is no need for panic."
The voice stopped now.

"Now, Team. I will send 3 of you to contain Scp-513. Remember, do not let anyone know!"

The commander picked 3 of the Nine tailed fox group and they rushed to search the creature.

The masks POV:

I heard a blaring voice outside my chamber. I catched some words, 'scp-513 and contained'
But why would they make a message to everyone, that the scp is already contained? "What the hell is happening out there?"
I thought to myself and then stared at the wall again.
This was boring..
I wanted to see the doctor.
But at the same time, i didn't.
This feeling was helpless. I wanted to feel free again, like before.

I thought about just breaking the chamber door, or taking me off, so I get another host, or somebody would enter the chamber—
"Of course!" I gasped and took myself off.
I landed on the ground, next to my old host.
Nobody had noticed after a couple of hours.
A scientist knocked on the glass.
"Scp-035, are you there?" His voice blared through my chamber.

I didn't even show a single sign of availability.
So, he was stupid enough to fall for that. He looked around and probably made the biggest mistake he could've ever done.
He opened the chamber door and walked in, forgetting that the door would close automatically, and only a person could open it from the outside.
He was trapped. With me.

"Oh fuck! No.., this is bad.." he mumbled and began to breath heavily.

"Do not fear! I can't hurt you." I broke his panic.

He gasped and looked into my direction.

"Please.. I have so much to live.." he stuttered.
"Why don't you come closer a bit? You can't go anyway.." I joked around sarcastically.

"As i would fall for that..." He glanced at me.

"You would end up as a D-class personal anyway! Why would you even try to survive.." I chuckled a little.

"You don't know anything about this foundation! You're only a prisoner, like the others!" He yelled at me.
"Answer my question, please!" I smirked.

"..This is much better- I get to live!" He yelled again with a soundable stutter of fear.

"5 minutes won't be that worth it- you want to die in piece?" I asked him.

"Of course!"
"Too bad for you! You won't!!" I laughed.
"W-why do you even laugh?! This ain't funny!"
"Why isn't it? It's quite funny, You trapped yourself in with a monster!" I laughed again to his question.

"Gosh just leave me alone! Be quiet!" He began to cry already.

"Why should I? You're my visitor!"
"Shut up already! That's all I want!" He sobbed.

"Oh please..., I will only stop if you just come over here!" I chuckled, of course I knew he wouldn't be stupid enough to fall for this.

"Nice try! Now please can you be quiet?!"

"You obviously don't follow my words.." I mumbled.

I began to whisper, to make him feel curious.

"What are you whispering?!" He yelled.

But I continued til he would freak out.

"What is wrong?! Can't you talk normally?!" He cried around.

"You just have to come here! Nothing will happen.." I rolled my eyes.

"Are you going to leave me alone then?!" He cried again.

"Of course.." I smiled.

He crawled up to me.

"Now why would you fall for that.." I chuckled with joy.
And now, he grabbed me.
Of course I possessed him, what else.
I grabbed his keycard and tried to break the door somehow, or search for a hidden scanner inside the chamber, maybe there was a scanner somewhere, for accidents like these.
But then, I glanced at the window and tried to break it.

I of course couldn't- but I tried a couple of times, til something hit my thoughts.

"The Walkie-Talkie..." i mumbled a grabbed the radio without thinking it over again.

"Hello?! Please help me!! You have to take me out from Scp-035's chamber...!" I sobbed. "Please! I need help..!" I pretended to cry and turned the radio off.

I soon heard footsteps and leaned against the door.

Someone managed to open it and dragged me out.