Prologue

(2 months ago)

A titan went flying as a titan with long brown hair with glowing green eyes was fighting the armored titan. The two were in a struggle as the green eyed one defeated him. Just as that happened the Jaws Titan had tackled the beast titan causing him to turn his attention to her. With the Beast Titan distracted a female type titan with blood hair ran at him punching it down. He roared at her as the Jaws Titan or Ymir started to try to open up his jaws. Annie grabbed his arms and placed her foot on his stomach trying to rip his arms from his body until they heard a loud roar. The two turned to see the Colossal Titan roaring as steam admitted from his body while Rogue fell to the ground. Annie stopped to run to them until the ginormous titan fell to the ground. The female titan stopped in her tracks until she saw the armored titan running toward it, Ymir grabbed onto its face as Annie punched him. He roared running off as the Beast Titan called to retreat.

Ymir: Hopefully that's the last of them for now!

She looked at Annie who nodded than walked over to Rogue as he roared victorious. Some time pasted as they now were able to relax for once but not without knowing that a greater danger lies a head. Eren and Annie turned towards the sun and roared showing the world that they were ready to take on anything, Together

    Meanwhile somewhere not on Eldia, was a man sitting on a chair as another one ran it.

Man 2: Sir none of the titan shifters have returned from Eldia, what do we do now?

The other man chuckled than his voice turned into anger.

Man 1: Send are troops to Eldia, and make sure there is no survivors, and no matter what.....find the coordinate!