Incharge

5 days past since Amelie left the two, Reiner would constantly have nightmares of Bertholdt being tortured until he woke up and realize it was just a dream. He saw Zeke outside by a fire and walked over to him.

Reiner: Zeke, we should go get him

Zeke: Him?

Reiner: Bertholdt! He's been in captive of the Survey Corps!

Zeke: No even when Marley shows up they won't care until we have the coordinate

Reiner: ARE YOU SERIOUS! WE'RE GOING TO LEAVE HIM OUT THERE WITH THOSES DEVILS!

Zeke: If that is what Marley wants than we will let have it

Reiner: I'm going after him you can try and stop me

Zeke sighed and stabbed his arm as a lighting bolt struck the blond man. Reiner turned to see the hairy titan standing in front of him. Reiner grunted and bit on his hand transforming into the armor titan.

Zeke: You are really challenging him Reiner! We both know how this fight will end, plus you lack in physical combat. That titan proved it aswell!

Reiner knew what he was getting himself into but had to try, for Bertholdt's sake. Reiner threw a punch at Zeke only for him to dodge the attack and grab his arm. Zeke lifted Reiner off the ground and slammed him on his back, cracking the armor behind. The beast titan smiled and grabbed a nearby rock and repeatedly started to slam it on top of Reiner's face plate. The harder the hit was, the more cracked the armor became.

Reiner: Shit shit shit SHIT!

Zeke lifted the rock one more and slammed it onto of Reiner's face plate, destroying both the rock and the faceplate along with the left side of the Armored Titan's face. Zeke than grabbed the armor on Reiner's nape and ripped it clean off. Revealing the shifter who was barely conscious though was able to hear his words.

Zeke: I won, we worry about saving Bertholdt later, though if you want to go after something? I would suggest "The Rogue Titan"