Marley's Arrival

Amelia: We are arriving!

Captain: Alright Ms. Tybur, destroy that wall

The woman than jumped off the ship biting on her hand as lighting struck her transforming her back into the Warhammer Titan. She crashed into the water causing waves to hit the wall that separated the ocean to the main land. The titan than walked on shore dragging her hammer across it and slammed it into the wall, breaking the center to pieces. 3 boats had made landing as 4 more were to come. Troops broaded the island and marched across the island through the desert. One stepped on something in the sand, it felt like flesh. Just than sand sky rocketed into the air as it poured everywhere, a 5 meter titan rose as it roared towards the Marleyen soldiers grabbing one and eating him. It than ran towards the rest as they started shooting at it. The titan was pierced by the bullets yet it had no effect on it, it killed 5 more men as it ran after one guy.

Soldier: Please dont kill me! AAAAAHH!

The titan went for the bite only for it to be impaled by a crystal making it go flying into the air as it hanged on the crystal. The Warhammer titan walked towards it while dragging it's hammer, it than lifted it up and slammed it against the titan killing it along with destroying the crystal pole. It than turned and continued to walk foward towards their destination where the Eldian race was along with 300+ more titans. As the Marleyen army walked toward the wall, Zeke stood watching the sun rise as Reiner joined him.

Reiner: From what I'm guessing, they're here

Zeke: They have arrived and now....we have a guarantee chance of collecting the coordinate