Heading For Eldia

If your wondering why this took so long to come out? Here's why!

So enjoy the chapter!

The war hammer titan circus was steaming away as a woman crawled out. She looked to see the Armored Titan along with Zeke walking towards her.

Zeke: Ms. Tybur

Ms. Tybur: Zeke Yeager

Reiner: Ok that's enough, how did the search go Amelie

(I dont know what the hell is Ms. Tybur real name so if you know leave it down in the comments ok and thank you)

Amelie: There were just 2 regular titans in the area, no scouts, no other shifters, and especially those two titan killers

Reiner shook a little when Amelie mentioned them, remembering when the fought eachother in the capital. The titan looking like it was on fire with crystalized spikes growing out of it's back. Growing to twenty one meters, towering over almost every titan in the world. The cold glowing eyes as it stared deep into his soul with only the mind of murder singing to him.

Reiner: Thoses two are the last things I would want to encounter again

Zeke: Though with the colossal titan in the scout's possession, I think it time we call for back up

Amelie: I agree

Reiner stopped to think, if he were to ask Marley for help they would be seen as weaklings. If he were to continue on with just the three of them, they would surely perish. It was either a three man army vs a ENTIRE country or a whole world war.

Reiner: Fine, we ask Marley for help. Only one question how are we going to get Marley to come here?

Zeke: Leave that to Amelia

She smiled transforming into the war hammer titan running towards the wall which stood in front of Eldia and Marley.

Reiner: So what now?

Zeke: Now we wait.....

Meanwhile in Marley, 2 days later.

Amelia: So what do you plan on doing?

Marley leader: Thoses children were the worst mistakes Marley ever made.......very well we will ready are troops and head for Eldia. May Great Ymir have mercy on their souls...