First Attack

Inside the walls were actually peaceful, nothing was really happening. Eren and Annie hadn't been seen for two weeks now as the Scouts haven't gone on any expeditions lately. Somewhere near the walls was a village, it was peaceful nothing was happening until a house was shot by a cannon. The villagers started panicking as gunmen shot them. Not only did cannons destroy the village but a giant hammer held by Amelie the War Hammer Titan. She than touched the ground turning everything but the marleyen soldiers and their equipment into solid crystal. One was frozen screaming as Soldiers scouted the area for survivors so no one would know of their presence.

They than moved forward towards another village only for 2 days later for a scout to find the crystallized village. The village spread all over the walls as every village began to evacuate further into the walls. They found two more though with strange looking men with weapons never seen before.

Eren growled as he watched another village be destroyed as he let out a roar alerting Amelie.

Amelie: It's been awhile...Titan...

(Well it was about time I uploaded one, probably going to update by the end of the year or next year so bye)