The Holder Of The Attack Titan

Mikasa went into her quarts, she had  alot on her mind. What did Bertholdt mean by homeland, we used the titans against them, and what did it have to involve Eren and Annie. That was when she saw a blonde boy knocking on her door.

Mikasa: Armin you may come in

Armin entering the room: Thanks Mikasa! *sits down by her* From what we got out of Bertholdt, what does it mean to us? How did we use the titans? Does it mean it's possible to control them? Also does this all have a connection to your tattoo on your rist?

Mikasa than came back to reality, the girl looked at her rist, was it really contect? Or just another false hope for humanity in the struggling conflict?

Mikasa: It's possible.....but we should get some rest

Armin: Oh right, I'll talk to you tomorrow!

Armin exited out the room with Christa waiting for him. She greeted him with a smile as he smiled back.

Christa: How did your talk with Mikasa go?

Armin: It seemed ok, but when I mentioned her tattoo, she froze

Christa: I've seen it twice, usually when she was sleeping

Armin: Don't tell her you know, or else she have my head on a stick *nervously laughs*

Christa: Alright

The two walked to their rooms and said goodnight with a kiss. Mikasa laid asleep on her bed, her eyes squinting while she grinded her teeth. That was when her eyes opened glowing purplish blue. She was with Grisha Yeager in a forest as he held a syringe with a unknown liquid.

Grisha: Mikasa please stay still!

Mikasa with tears: What are doing, please stop!

Grisha: Don't forget this message! Get to the basement and find the secret of this world of lies!

Mikasa: What?

Just as that happened, she was injected. She glowed and screamed than was inside her abandoned home and wasn't a child anymore. She heard screaming as she turned to run out to see Reiner with Armin in his hand.

Armin: Reiner! Please stop!

Reiner in his titan formed ignored his cries and opened his jaws wider and wider, as Armin was screaming with all his might to make him stop.

Mikasa: REINER!

Reiner ignored her cry aswell and crushed the boy with his jaws, blood spilled from his mouth and hand. The girl stood, tears coming out from her eyes. That was when see saw lighting strike her from above. Transforming into the thing she hated the most....a titan, Mikasa looked at the Armored Titan who was in a stance. Reiner ran at her only for Mikasa to dodge and grab Reiner's armored neck and rip it off with ease. Mikasa's hand turned into claws and stabbed her hand through Reiner's nape making it go out of his mouth killing him. Mikasa dropped Reiner turned to see the female titan that the Survey Corps captured months ago. It's hand turned into a blade, the two rushed at eachother and once colliding. Mikasa woke up sweating, she got up and grabbed a knife and stabbed her hand. Her eyes were filled with nothing but confusion, fear, and shock. She was just like Ymir, Reiner, and Bertholdt, she was....A Titan Shifter.

Didn't Expect That Did Ya!