Titan Hunting

Four titans had found a way inside Wall Sina. They had recently attacked a village with out any Garrison troops protecting them. One of the titans had a hold of a man as his daughter screamed.

Dad: STAY STRONG YUMA, EVEN WHEN I DIE I AM WATCHING YOU!

Yuma: FATHER!

The titan was about to eat the man until a tree went flying into the titan impaling it's head. The titan fell hitting a house making the 4 people hiding inside the house run out. The girl looked to see where the tree came flying from. Her eyes lit with shock to see a what threw it was a 15 meter titan with long brown hair and green eyes as it's teeth were showing, which was obviously Rogue or Eren. He walked into the village leaving the villagers in fear only for him to show no signs of agression. One of the villagers was a retired Survey Corp member and during one of his missions he remembered this titan. The eyes and structure was to much of a reminder, the titan grabbed the impaled one and ripped the tree from it's head. They all thought he was helping it until Eren grabbed it by the head and chomped on it's nape and ripped it clean off. The three other titans saw him one started to run away only for it to get a crystallized knee to the head making it fall. The titan tried to get up only to get a foot on the nape. It looked up to see a female like figure with blue eyes along with a merciless look. She started to push her foot hard on the titan than crushed it's nape, severing the head from the rest of the body. The last two were ripped to shreds by Rogue, one with his jaws the other with his hands. Citizens looked at the titans, either ran or stood in fear, paralyzed standing still.

Woman: By the walls what has this world sent upon us?