Episode 1 - The Break of Dawn

One quick A/N before we start.  I doubt I'll be updating this frequently, but I should still update eventually.

~Big block of text warning~

You know when you stop writing something because you couldn't come up with any ideas for it?  That's what happened to me.  Once I stopped writing, though, I had a whole bunch of ideas for what it could be.  Mainly, a fourth season.  There are so many possibilities, but I'll keep it how I can.  We might end up with a second generation Kiuli, but with different animals, or the new Night Pride might head somewhere else.  I do know a little about where I'm going, but not completely.  I'm going to keep cheetahs and lions, but the other three/four members will be from different countries, because I want more variety than just Africa, India, Swahili, and Hindi (if I'm not mistaken, excluding the villains and one-off characters (save for Azaad, who I don't know what language is in, and am too lazy to look up)).  I'm sticking to what looks like canon ships, save for Beshte, who I'm making a mate for - not that his calves will matter too much - and Ono and Anga.  If they didn't do Kion and Fuli, I doubt they'd do Ono and Anga.  Anga and Hadithi they might've done, but they pulled Anga away from the Pride Lands before that could happen.

~Big block of text over~

Since I'm not going to be updating too soon, I could take suggestions from the comments.  Put in the comments what places or animals (or languages (I can't guarantee that every word will be perfect, as for most languages, I only have Google Translate.  Mais, je sais un peux francais.)) you'd like to see.  Any extant animal is possible in this, with the Tree of Life.  I only have one animal in mind, and it's a cougar.  I'll take two/three suggestions.  Thanks!

Kion stretched, watching Rani sleep.  She had gotten much bigger, expecting their cubs.  She had also gotten snappier, worrying him.  Rani had always been a patient lioness, even when his scar was bothering him.  In fact, she was most likely the one who helped the most, even with Nirmala using the Tree of Life.  Jasiri was to thank as well, but not as much as his mate.  "We all have our scars, Kion," she had said patiently.  "Sisi ni sawa."  Kion shook himself; it was just her pregnancy, wasn't it?  Mufasa had told him to trust his instincts, and they were fighting with his reason.  The one cat he would normally go to for advice was expecting cubs, and her mate might get the wrong idea.  But she wasn't acting as strangely as Rani.

Kion decided he should go ask Fuli.  She would know if Rani should be acting how she was.  He walked over to Fuli's den, and she was sitting outside it, alone, her stomach larger; her cubs were supposed to come at the same time as Rani's, according to Makini and Nirmala.  They had about two days.

"Hey, Kion," Fuli said.

"Hi," Kion sat down in front of her.  "Where's Azaad?"

"He went off to catch something," Fuli explained.  "But that's not why you came here, is it?"

"No," Kion responded.  "Rani's been acting strangely.  At first, I thought it was because she was expecting cubs, but you're not acting any differently."

"What do you mean by 'strangely'?" Fuli asked.

It pained Kion to say it; he didn't like what he did, but he had to.

"She reminds a little of what I was like before my scar got even worse," he explained.

"You said she had a scar, right?"  Fuli responded.

"I did," Kion answered, thinking he knew where this conversation was going.  "I haven't asked her where she got it.  That's what you were going to ask, isn't it?"