Episode 9

A/N: When I write 'Night Pride', I mean the Night Pride and Ushujaa and Risas.  Sorry for the shortness of this story.  I might stop writing this.  Again.  If I get an idea, I'm writing it, but I don't think I'll write as often as I used to.

The Night Pride arrived the Tree of Life, barely having any shaant left.  Anga flew above them and called to the Night Pride.  Kion ran up to his daughter, stopping once he saw her face.

"Your face!"  He exclaimed.

"It's okay," Risasi assured.

"Who are you two?"  Rani asked Risas and Ushujaa.  They introduced themselves before Rani looked at Risasi.  Risasi rolled her eyes, and pointed to Fermet with her tail.  After that, Kion gave his mate a 'see?' look.

"Risas and I need to get to the Arbre de la Vie," Risasi explained.  "But we had to stop here to get more shaant."

"Risas?  Risasi?"  Kion asked.  "Can I talk to you two alone quickly?"

The two teenage lions followed Kion to a shaded area.

"What is it, Dad?"  Risasi asked.

"Did a snake give you those scars?"  Kion asked.

"No," Risasi answered, "Bovu and Tsa.  Scar had told them to do it.  But we got ride of him quickly."

"Is it really not just a scar?"  Kion responded.

"I wish I could say no," Risasi said, "but it burns.  It's kinda hard to think."

"What about you, Risas?"  Kion asked.

"Same here," Risas responded.

Enye came walking into the den with his bakora staff and some shaant in his hand.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi," Risas responded, "I'm Risas."

"I'm Enye," Enye said.  He held out the shaant for the lions.  Risas and Risasi gratefully licked it up.

"Are you coming with us?"  Risasi asked.  "It would be helpful.  It wasn't too easy to carry the shaant from the Pride Lands to here."

"I guess I should," Enye followed Risasi and Risas back to the Night Pride.  They all introduced themselves before going East.  East to the Arbre de la Vie.