Chapter Seven - Grumpy Ass

A decorative pillow was thrown at Hobi's face by you, resulting in his laughter erupting while he removed the cushion from his body. A blushing Jungkook looking deflated as he pouted over the whole situation.

"You guys know I'm literally still in the room, I can hear you!" 

You huffed, feeling weird about them talking about you as if you weren't present.

"Everyone shut the fuck up I'm trying to sleep." Yoongi's cranky voice suddenly filled the room snapping everyone's attention to him.

His irritable tone made you feel small so your mouth clamped instantly shut, ending the words that were on the tip of your tongue. Body sinking down further on the couch to try and hide.

"Don't mind grumpy ass, he just hates when his sleep is disturbed."

"That's, Mr Grumpy Ass, thank you." 

His husky, tired voice came from under the manga, never once moving a muscle as he calmly spoke. 

"And I'm trying to nap since —someone— woke me up at the ass crack of dawn to go shopping so if you would shut it.."

"Yeah, yeah," Hobi waves a dismissive hand, "we were just leaving anyways. Go back to sleep, your highness."

"Glad you finally got my name right."

You could practically hear Yoongi's teasing smirk without needing to see his face.

Hobi chuckled with an eye roll before walking over to pick you up. Jungkook taking a side step to give him enough space to grab you and the bags. 

"Kyaa, why hasn't anyone gotten the crutches from the car yet?" Jin appeared in the hallway like magic when he noticed Hoseok picking you up.

"Jimin was suppose to, did he get lost?" Hobi questioned, looking to your confused face as brows crash together then back at the eldest male. 

"That boy— what am I going to do with him."

Jin was still grumbling as he stormed out of the front door, his string of complaints becoming faint as he reached the car.

Hoseok stood there with you listening for the car door slam, and Seokjin's still complaining voice as it got louder. Once he entered the house carrying the crutches he sat them down and pointed to them then to you.

"Well, see if I need to adjust them or whatever."

Hobi lowered you to stand, holding your hips from behind so you don't tip over. Shyly you took the crutches and pulled them to your armpits, and low and behold you were too short to reach them.

Sighing he took them from you and started to adjust them, having a bit of difficulty with the action. 

"While you figure that out, I'm going to take her to my room so she can try on these dresses." Hoseok announced.

"Uh-huh," he was clearly not listening, too focused on trying to figure them out.

Hoseok shook his head and lifted you back in his arms as he turned to leave Jungkook and Jin on crutch duty.

"Dresses," you quietly asked once Hobi had started to ascend the stairs, dropping your gaze when he turned his face to you.

"Yeah. They'll be easier for you to wear with your leg."

"O-Oh.. I guess you're right."

You hated dresses but he did make a very valid point. There was no way you could pull on a pair of pants with those boards on your calf.

They're so considerate. They really thought of everything.

Entering his room the fresh scent of that cologne you're familiar with mixed fabric softener from his bed filled your nose, making you smile to yourself. 

"Smells really good in here."

 The words slipped from your lips before you could stop them making you bite your lip.

"Haha, think so? Jungkook likes to do the laundry so I usually let him wash my stuff. Boy has a thing for fabric softener."

You done a quick glance around taking everything in. It was minimalist in style, mostly whites and rustic colored decor. The place as a whole felt warm, much like his personality. 

Upon his white cotton bed though laid Taehyung hugging one of his pillows snoring. 

Seeing the passed out pack member, Hobi groaned and dropped his head back with a deep sigh.

It must have been a reoccurring sight in his room.

"You have your own room, Taehyungie."

Placing you on the bed, he used his foot to shake the snoring werewolf, getting a grunt in reply.

"Just a few more... minutes," he whined, rolling over to hug more pillows and breathe in deeply.

"No, now. She needs to try these on."

Definitely half asleep, the blue haired male sat up with eyes still closed, rubbing the back of his head during a yawn.

"You know my favorite smell is your bed, Hyungie."

"Just take a pillow and scoot." 

Hoseok grabbed one from the head of the bed and placed it in Tae's hands before pulling his asleep body to stand; ruffling his hair to wake him.

"Okay I'm going now..."

"Woah, Hoseokie-Hyung did you know your pillows can levitate? This was over there," he pointed to the bed, "and now it's over here," then points to himself.

It took everything you had not to giggle, covering your mouth with your palm while Hobi had his hands full trying to kick the younger male out. 

"Wait a minute.. I— can levitate?! I was over there and now I'm over here!" 

Taehyung's tired yet amazed voice over his newly found 'magic trick' broke your resolve getting you to laugh hysterically.

They both turned to look at you when you fell backwards onto the bed cackling, trying to hide your face so you would stop. 

Hearing your contagious fit of giggles Taehyung started laughing too, before turning to Hobi confused. 

"Wait, why are we laughing?"

This caused Hoseok to chuckle this time, shaking his head and petting Tae's blue locks.

"Nothing. Come'on," he took Taehyung's hand and guided him to the door, the stunned male following close behind before he gently ushered him out of the room finally and closed the door. 

Once it was silent at last, Hobi placed a hand on the doorframe and sighed, dropping his head to momentarily close his eyes and decompress.

"He's adorable," you giggled again, nearly forgetting how he took dominance a few hours ago with the leash since the personality switch was a complete 180.

"Oh? Is he the only adorable one?" 

Hoseok let his hand slide down the door and straightened his back, turning to face you before strolling over to the bed. A lump once again forming in your throat as you tried to swallow.

"W-Well I mean.." Your stuttering made you look away embarrassed, unable to finish your sentence. 

"Hmm?" He pressed you to continue, his sadistic side enjoying the fact that he had this effect over you.

The sound of his footsteps rang out heavy in the silent room, the closer they became the harder your heart thrashed. You could practically feel his eyes boring on your form as he approached.

You finally managed to swallow, and turned to watch his approach with meek anticipation.