Gusadon

In a dark floating island above the two kingdoms lived a grim reaper named Gusadon with a naive jack-o'-lantern Justin and two skeletons who are currently guarding the door.
Gusadon is is a grim that does not keep promises to anyone except to the skeletons.
As Gusadon stared at his hourglass, Justin walked in through the door into Gusadon's room.
"Master", said Justin nervously.
"What is it Justin", said Gusadon in a cold tone.
"I have news for you master", said Justin.
"Come on, spit it out", said Gusadon impatiently.
Gusadon sips his drink as Justin was speaking.
"I just saw the two princes walking towards the Willow tree, lion and dragon", said Justin.
Gusadon spits out his drink from what Justin said.
"WHAT", yelled Gusadon.
"It's true master", said Justin.
"Both Leo and Draco are visiting the tree".
"I know Leo is always involved with the tree but now Draco too", said Gusadon in an angry tone.
"Those two are going to wreck my tree"!
"Wait master think", said Justin.
"What if those two will bump into each other and start fighting".
As Gusadon was about to scream, he hesitated and thought about Justin's words.
"Good point Justin", said Gusadon.
"Those two can battle and can give me lots of power".
"They have loads of battle essence to power up my hourglass, this can finally fill up this hourglass to cover the kingdoms in darkness".
"Keep the princes fighting until my power is maxed, then I will use this hourglass to take the two kingdoms as mine".
"Muahahahahah", laughed Gusadon.
"Yes master", said Justin.
"But I would like you to somehow keep my tree safe from those the princes, I can't have anymore leaves gone, they'll ruin magical source in my equipment", said Gusadon in an angry tone.
"I will protect your tree master", said Justin nervously.
"Now go", demanded Gusadon.
"Get those two battling, protect the tree".
"Do not fail me Justin".