A Promise For Gusadon

Meanwhile, the two lions have arrived at the ancient Willow tree and  Leo reached a leaf with his paw and pulled it off.
"Each of these leaves grants you one wish", said Leo.
"One wish", said Lugo.
"Yes", said Leo.
"This is why I brought you here Lugo, with these leaves you can wish for anything".
"Anything", said Lugo.
"Yes", said Leo.
"Can I wish Scale kingdom to be destroyed and end the dragons once and for all", said Lugo in excitement.
"Except that Lugo" , said Leo in sadness.
"Believe me I already tried".
"Ah man that would off great", said Lugo.
"Sorry Lugo, I wish the leaf could do that", said Leo.
As the two lions we're communicating Draco then flew to the tree and then landed on the tree.
As Draco landed on the tree he spotted the two lions talking.
Then Lugo spotted Draco on top of the tree.
"Uh Leo", said Lugo nervously.
"Yeah Lugo", answered Leo.
"Should we start hidding because there is a dragon on top of the tree", panicked Lugo.
"What", said Leo questionly.
Leo then turns around and spotted the dragon prince on top of the tree.
"Well I guess I've got two enemies to destroy", said Draco.
"Who are you dragon", said Leo in an angry tone.
"I am Draco, the price of Scale kingdom, the son of Drake", answered Draco.
"Well you are messing with the son of Leon", backsasses Leo.
"I was afraid this would happen", whispered Lugo to himself.
"You wanna fight me", said Draco.
"If it's a fight you want dragon prince it's a fight you'll get", roared Leo.
Leo and Draco roared and charged at each other and started swinging claws at each other and then started bitting.
Draco than use his fire breath at Leo causing Leo to burn. They than turned loose and walked around facing each other forociously.
"You give up son of Leon", said Draco.
"I have powers too dragon prince", roared Leo.
Then Leo summoned rocks and threw them twords Draco.
Draco did not have enough reaction and one rock hit him in the face.
Draco felt pain but still had vigilance.
"Is that all you got", roared Draco.
Then Draco attempted his fire breath again and Leo was able to pull up a rock shield to block the fire.
Then Leo threw a water ball from his paws and Draco sommuned a forcefield made of ice.
Then Draco summoned a lightning bolt from the sky twords Leo.
Leo was able to dodge the lightning bolt and leaped towards Draco attempting to claw him. Draco leaped towards Leo as well, but then Justin appeared in a magical cloud in between the two princes causing them to be pushed back to the ground and stopped the fight.
"Oops", said Justin.
As Leo and Draco stood back up they began to rage.
"Hey you got in the middle of our fight jacko", roared Draco.
"Sorry dragon and lion prince please forgive me", apologizes Justin.
"What are you even doing here anyway", asked Leo.
"Hey uh sorry to interrupt but Gusadon ordered me to tell you to leave the leaves of the tree alone", said Justin.
"Uh who is Gusadon and why leave the leaves alone", said Leo
"Well Gusadon is my master and he wants the leaves to stay on the tree because they power his magical  equipment", said Justin.
"Uh is your master a gorilla or something", asked Draco
"Uhh.....No", answered Justin.
"He is a........grim".
"A grim", said the two prices in a shocking tone.
"Leo told me the leaves grant wishes", said Lugo.
"Yeah but the more you wish, the weaker my masters incredible powers will get", said Justin.
"Really", said Lugo.
"YES", a mysterious voice echoed.
Everyone was startled.
It was Gusadon beaming down from the island.
"Not only my equipment but also the powers in me will become weak", said Gusadon.
"Okay Gusadon", said Leo.
"Why should we trust a grim like you".
"Because I keep the kingdoms in balance", said Gusadon with a smile.
Then the two princes along with Lugo
Started laughing.
"You the evil looking grim keep the world in balance, give me a break", said Draco.
"It's true young Draco", said Gusadon.
"Perhaps I will show my island on how I keep the world in balance".
Then Gusadon lifts himself along with the other four and beamed everyone on the island.
On the island there was Gusadons lair, everyone walked in and showed a bunch of magical items.
"Wow, you do have magical equipment do you", said Lugo amazed.
"Yes indeed", answered Gusadon.
"Now you see all this, everything here benefits your kingdoms, powered by the tree this stuff along with me keeps everything in balance; loses its powers your kingdoms will fall".
"Really", asked Lugo.
"Yes", answered Gusadon.
"Especially in this hourglass".
Gusadon then pulls out the hour glass to show everyone the power inside.
"This hourglass is the main object that keeps everything in balance", said Gusadon.
"As long as this hourglass has its power, the world will still be standing.
"Okay Gusadon we won't make any more wishes", confesses Leo with honesty.
"But can we at least still look and hang around the tree, its beautiful", asked Lugo.
"Sure, just as long as my tree is safe", answered Gusadon.
"Okay now I got to finish the son of Leon when we get back", said Draco.
"Now hold on", said Gusadon.
"Why are you guys fighting anyway, you guys are not that different".
"It takes more than that to bond us together", said Leo.
"What I am trying to say is that you guys do anything to protect your kingdoms, you guys are brave and strong and never let your enemy defeat you".
"You guys could work together to protect my tree".
"Wait, work with the dragon prince, no way", said Leo.
"If anyone else comes and makes more wishes the world will unbalance", said Gusadon.
"I need you guys to work together and protect my tree if you want to keep your homes".
"Okay but we won't like it", said Draco.
"We won't be here everyday because we have royal events on some occasions", said Leo.
"Dont worry Leo, I will fill in for you when your busy", said Lugo.
"Thank you Lugo", said Leo.
"Maybe I can talk Deven into filling in for me when I'm busy too", said Draco.
"I will send you back now", said Gusadon.
"Hey Leo, when we get back we must never tell anyone about this, especially our parents", said Lugo.
"Okay I got that", said Leo.
"Uh Gusadon, please don't let our parents know".
"No problem, Justin will keep an eye on them for you", said Gusadon.
As Gusadon beams them back down Justin then asks Gusadon a question.
"Do you really keep the world in balance", asked Justin.
"No you idiot", answered Gusadon.
"It's a trick to take the two kingdoms".
"But you said to keep the princes fighting", said Justin.
"Nevermind that Justin, I have a better plan", said Gusadon.
"Eventually the two kings will find out and possibly start a big battle to bring me maximum power".
"I will be unstoppable".
"Muahahahahahahahahhhhhhh"!